1. Ridge K, Guerin S. (2011). Irish clinicians' views of interventions for children with autistic spectrum disorders. Autism 15(2):239-52.
2. Manor-Binyamini I. (2011). Mothers of children with developmental disorders in the bedouin community in Israel: family functioning, caregiver burden, and coping abilities. Journal of Autism and Developmental Disorders 41(5):610-7.
3. Giannotti F, Cortesi F, Cerquiglini A, Vagnoni C, et al. (2011). Sleep in children with autism with and without autistic regression. Journal of Sleep Research 20(2):338-47.
4. Testa R, Pantelis C, Fontenelle LF. (2011). Hoarding behaviors in children with learning disabilities. Journal of Child Neurology 26(5):574-9.
5. Ozsivadjian A, Knott F. (2011). Anxiety problems in young people with autism spectrum disorder: a case series. Clinical Child Psychology and Psychiatry 16(2):203-14.
6. van Sorge AJ, Termote JU, de Vries MJ, Boonstra FN, et al. (2011). The incidence of visual impairment due to retinopathy of prematurity (ROP) and concomitant disabilities in the Netherlands: a 30 year overview. British Journal of Ophthalmology 95(7):937-41.
7. Spencer-Smith M, Anderson P, Jacobs R, Coleman L, et al. (2011). Does timing of brain lesion have an impact on children's attention?. Developmental Neuropsychology 36(3):353-66.
8. Dardennes RM, Al Anbar NN, Prado-Netto A, Kaye K, et al. (2011). Treating the cause of illness rather than the symptoms: parental causal beliefs and treatment choices in autism spectrum disorder. Research in Developmental Disabilities 32(3):1137-46.
9. Chan S, Baldeweg T, Cross JH. (2011). A role for sleep disruption in cognitive impairment in children with epilepsy. Epilepsy and Behavior 20(3):435-40.
10. Jan JE, Ribary U, Wong PK, Reiter RJ, et al. (2011). Cerebral modulation of circadian sleep-wake rhythms. Journal of Clinical Neurophysiology 28(2):165-9.