506. Fukatsu R, Akiyama H. (2004). [Agitation]. Japanese Journal of Clinical Medicine (Nippon Rinsho) 4(Nippon Rinsho):62-6.
507. Green RE, Turner GR, Thompson WF. (2004). Deficits in facial emotion perception in adults with recent traumatic brain injury. Neuropsychologia 42(2):133-41.
508. Gulec H, Sayar K, Topba M, Karkucak M, et al. (2004). [Alexithymia and anger in women with fibromyalgia syndrome]. Turk Psikiyatri Dergisi 15(3):191-8.
509. Huang W, Hua Q, Wu H, Xu WY, et al. (2004). [A study on the differences of emotion and depression between patients as doctor/nurse and others occupation with severe acute respiratory syndrome]. Chinese Journal of Epidemiology (Chung Hua Liu Hsing Ping Hsueh Tsa Chih) 25:23-6.
510. Jessop DC, Rutter DR, Sharma D, Albery IP. (2004). Emotion and adherence to treatment in people with asthma: an application of the emotional stroop paradigm. British Journal of Psychiatry 95(Pt 2):127-47.
511. McDonald S, Flanagan S. (2004). Social perception deficits after traumatic brain injury: interaction between emotion recognition, mentalizing ability, and social communication. Neuropsychology 18(3):572-9.
512. Raune D, Kuipers E, Bebbington PE. (2004). Expressed emotion at first-episode psychosis: investigating a carer appraisal model. British Journal of Psychiatry 184(Apr):321-6.
513. Pucheu S, Consoli SM, Francais P, Issad B, et al. (2004). The relationship of quality of life with the severity of disease and non-expression of emotions in peritoneal dialysis. Peritoneal Dialysis International 24(1):77-9.
514. Senanarong V, Cummings JL, Fairbanks L, Mega M, et al. (2004). Agitation in Alzheimer's disease is a manifestation of frontal lobe dysfunction. Dementia and Geriatric Cognitive Disorders 17(1-2):14-20.
515. Rotenberg KJ, Taylor D, Davis R. (2004). Selective mood-induced body image disparagement and enhancement effects: are they due to cognitive priming or subjective mood? International Journal of Eating Disorders 35(3):317-32.
516. Stankovic M. (2004). [What is the place of emotion in cognitive-behavioral approaches of obsessive-compulsive disorders?]. Sante Mentale au Quebec 29(1):105-14.
517. Suh GH. (2004). Agitated behaviours among the institutionalized elderly with dementia: validation of the Korean version of the Cohen-Mansfield Agitation Inventory. International Journal of Geriatric Psychiatry 19(4):378-85.
518. Linay C. (2004). [Music therapy club, or when emotions set off]. Soins - Psychiatrie (231):32-4.
519. Natvig GK, Albrektsen G, Qvarnstrom U. (2003). Associations between psychosocial factors and happiness among school adolescents. International Journal of Nursing Practice 9(3):166-75.
520. Eich E. (2003). [Emotions and problems of parents and patients in diabetes mellitus diagnosis]. Kinderkrankenschwester 22(7):283-5.
521. Yip JT, Lee TM, Ho SL, Tsang KL, et al. (2003). Emotion recognition in patients with idiopathic Parkinson's disease. Movement Disorders 18(10):1115-22.
522. Arai S, Ichikawa H. (2003). [Mixed disorders of conduct and emotions]. Ryoikibetsu Shokogun Shirizu 40:31-6.
523. Chang L, Schwartz D, Dodge KA, McBride-Chang C. (2003). Harsh parenting in relation to child emotion regulation and aggression. Journal of Family Psychology 17(4):598-606.
524. Mubarak AR, Barber JG. (2003). Emotional expressiveness and the quality of life of patients with schizophrenia. Social Psychiatry and Psychiatric Epidemiology 38(7):380-4.
525. Ross E, Oliver C. (2003). The assessment of mood in adults who have severe or profound mental retardation. Clinical Psychology Review 23(2):225-45.
526. Schimmelmann BG, Meng H, Koch E, Karle M, et al. (2003). [Expressed emotion and the outcome of child and adolescent psychiatric disorders]. Fortschritte der Neurologie Psychiatrie 71(10):517-26.
527. Shimokawa A, Yatomi N, Anamizu S, Torii S, et al. (2003). Recognition of facial expressions and emotional situations in patients with dementia of the Alzheimer and vascular types. Dementia and Geriatric Cognitive Disorders 15(3):163-8.
528. Stanhope N, Goldstein LH, Kuipers E. (2003). Expressed emotion in the relatives of people with epileptic or nonepileptic seizures. Epilepsia 44(8):1094-102.
529. Suslow T, Roestel C, Ohrmann P, Arolt V. (2003). The experience of basic emotions in schizophrenia with and without affective negative symptoms. Comprehensive Psychiatry 44(4):303-10.
530. Vein AM, Sudakov KV, Levin Ia I, Iumatov EA, et al. (2003). [Specific features of the structure of sleep and personality under the conditions of chronic emotional stress and methods of improving the adaptive abilities of man]. Vestnik Rossiiskoi Akademii Meditsinskikh Nauk 4:13-7.