33. Lysaght R, Donnelly C, Luong D. (2010). Best practices in the rehabilitation of acute musculoskeletal disorders in workers with injuries: an integrative review and analysis of evolving trends. Work 35(3):319-33.
34. Schneider J, Slade J, Secker J, Rinaldi M, et al. (2009). SESAMI study of employment support for people with severe mental health problems: 12-month outcomes. Health and Social Care in the Community 17(2):151-8.
35. Rush E, Cumin M, Migriauli L, Ferguson L, Plank L. (2009). One Year Sustainability of Risk Factor Change from a 9-Week Workplace Intervention. Journal of Environmental and Public Health 2009:7 pages.
36. van Oostrom SH, van Mechelen W, Terluin B, de Vet HC, et al. (2009). A participatory workplace intervention for employees with distress and lost time: a feasibility evaluation within a randomized controlled trial. Journal of Occupational Rehabilitation 19(2):212-22.
37. Steenstra IA, Knol DL, Bongers PM, Anema JR, et al. (2009). What works best for whom? An exploratory, subgroup analysis in a randomized, controlled trial on the effectiveness of a workplace intervention in low back pain patients on return to work. Spine 34(12):1243-9.
38. van Oostrom SH, van Mechelen W, Terluin B, de Vet HC, et al. (2009). A participatory workplace intervention for employees with distress and lost time: a feasibility evaluation within a randomized controlled trial. Journal of Occupational Rehabilitation 19(2):212-22.
39. van Oostrom SH, Driessen MT, de Vet HC, Franche RL, et al. (2009). Workplace interventions for preventing work disability. Cochrane Database of Systematic Reviews (2):CD006955.
40. Lloyd C, Waghorn G, McHugh C. (2008). Musculoskeletal disorders and comorbid depression: implications for practice. Australian Occupational Therapy Journal 55(1):23-9.
41. Bjorklund C, Fried I, Lisspers J, et al. (2008). A comprehensive workplace intervention and its outcome with regard to lifestyle, health and sick leave: the AHA study. Work 31(2):167-80.
42. van Oostrom SH, Anema JR, Terluin B, de Vet HC, et al. (2008). Cost-effectiveness of a workplace intervention for sick-listed employees with common mental disorders: design of a randomized controlled trial. BMC Public Health 8(12).
43. Durand MJ, Vezina N, Loisel P, Baril R, et al. (2007). Workplace interventions for workers with musculoskeletal disabilities: A descriptive review of content. Journal of Occupational Rehabilitation 17(1):123-136.
44. Nakao M, Nishikitani M, Shima S, Yano E. (2007). A 2-year cohort study on the impact of an Employee Assistance Programme (EAP) on depression and suicidal thoughts in male Japanese workers. International Archives of Occupational and Environmental Health 81(2):151-157.
45. van Oostrom SH, Anema JR, Terluin B, Venema A, et al. (2007). Development of a workplace intervention for sick-listed employees with stress-related mental disorders: Intervention Mapping as a useful tool. BMC Health Services Research 7(127).
46. Anema JR, Steenstra IA, Bongers PM, de Vet HC, et al. (2007). Multidisciplinary rehabilitation for subacute low back pain: graded activity or workplace intervention or both? A randomized controlled trial. Spine 32(3):291-8; discussion 299-300.
47. Brouwers EPM, Tiemens BG, Terluin B, Verhaak PFM. (2006). Effectiveness of an intervention to reduce sickness absence in patients with emotional distress or minor mental disorders: A randomized controlled effectiveness trial. General Hospital Psychiatry 28(3):223-229.
48. Aust B, Ducki A. (2004). Comprehensive Health Promotion Interventions at the Workplace: Experiences With Health Circles in Germany. Journal of Occupational Health Psychology 9(3):258-270.
49. Lurie Luke E, Neubauer G, Lindl C, Breitkreutz H, et al. (2003). An exploratory workplace study to investigate the perceived value of continous low-level heatwrap therapy in manual workers. Occupational Medicine 53(3):173-178.
50. Shimizu T, Nagashima S, Mizoue T, Nagata S. (2003). A mental health care program and sickness absence in a Japanese manufacturing plant. Journal of Occupational Health 45(4):234-7.
51. Deen M, Gibson L, Strong J. (2002). A survey of occupational therapy in Australian work practice. Work 19(3):219-230.
52. Millar A. (2002). Beyond resolution of presenting issues: clients' experiences of an in-house police counselling service. CPR: Counselling and Psychotherapy Research 2(3 (Sep)).
53. Landstad BJ, Gelin G, Malmquist C, Vinberg S. (2002). A statistical human resources costing and accounting model for analysing the economic effects of an intervention at a workplace. Ergonomics 45(11):764-787.
54. Hidaka H. (2002). Follow-up system for diabetic subjects screened in the place of work. Japanese Journal of Clinical Medicine (Nippon Rinsho) 60:116-20.
55. Anton WD, Reed JR. (2001). Employee Assistance Program Inventory. Psychological Assessment 33556.
56. Wong KK, Chiu SN, Chiu LP, Tang SW. (2001). A supported competitive employment programme for individuals with chronic mental illness. Hong Kong Journal of Psychiatry 11(2):13-18.
57. Dahl JC, Nilsson A. (2001). Evaluation of a randomized preventive behavioural medicine work site intervention for public health workers at risk for developing chronic pain. European Journal of Pain 5(4):421-32.