33. Lysaght R, Donnelly C, Luong D. (2010). Best practices in the rehabilitation of acute musculoskeletal disorders in workers with injuries: an integrative review and analysis of evolving trends. Work 35(3):319-33.
34. Schneider J, Slade J, Secker J, Rinaldi M, et al. (2009). SESAMI study of employment support for people with severe mental health problems: 12-month outcomes. Health and Social Care in the Community 17(2):151-8.
35. Rush E, Cumin M, Migriauli L, Ferguson L, Plank L. (2009). One Year Sustainability of Risk Factor Change from a 9-Week Workplace Intervention. Journal of Environmental and Public Health 2009:7 pages.
36. van Oostrom SH, van Mechelen W, Terluin B, de Vet HC, et al. (2009). A participatory workplace intervention for employees with distress and lost time: a feasibility evaluation within a randomized controlled trial. Journal of Occupational Rehabilitation 19(2):212-22.
37. Steenstra IA, Knol DL, Bongers PM, Anema JR, et al. (2009). What works best for whom? An exploratory, subgroup analysis in a randomized, controlled trial on the effectiveness of a workplace intervention in low back pain patients on return to work. Spine 34(12):1243-9.
38. van Oostrom SH, van Mechelen W, Terluin B, de Vet HC, et al. (2009). A participatory workplace intervention for employees with distress and lost time: a feasibility evaluation within a randomized controlled trial. Journal of Occupational Rehabilitation 19(2):212-22.
39. van Oostrom SH, Driessen MT, de Vet HC, Franche RL, et al. (2009). Workplace interventions for preventing work disability. Cochrane Database of Systematic Reviews (2):CD006955.
40. Lloyd C, Waghorn G, McHugh C. (2008). Musculoskeletal disorders and comorbid depression: implications for practice. Australian Occupational Therapy Journal 55(1):23-9.
41. Bjorklund C, Fried I, Lisspers J, et al. (2008). A comprehensive workplace intervention and its outcome with regard to lifestyle, health and sick leave: the AHA study. Work 31(2):167-80.
42. van Oostrom SH, Anema JR, Terluin B, de Vet HC, et al. (2008). Cost-effectiveness of a workplace intervention for sick-listed employees with common mental disorders: design of a randomized controlled trial. BMC Public Health 8(12).
43. Durand MJ, Vezina N, Loisel P, Baril R, et al. (2007). Workplace interventions for workers with musculoskeletal disabilities: A descriptive review of content. Journal of Occupational Rehabilitation 17(1):123-136.
44. Nakao M, Nishikitani M, Shima S, Yano E. (2007). A 2-year cohort study on the impact of an Employee Assistance Programme (EAP) on depression and suicidal thoughts in male Japanese workers. International Archives of Occupational and Environmental Health 81(2):151-157.
45. van Oostrom SH, Anema JR, Terluin B, Venema A, et al. (2007). Development of a workplace intervention for sick-listed employees with stress-related mental disorders: Intervention Mapping as a useful tool. BMC Health Services Research 7(127).
46. Anema JR, Steenstra IA, Bongers PM, de Vet HC, et al. (2007). Multidisciplinary rehabilitation for subacute low back pain: graded activity or workplace intervention or both? A randomized controlled trial. Spine 32(3):291-8; discussion 299-300.
47. Brouwers EPM, Tiemens BG, Terluin B, Verhaak PFM. (2006). Effectiveness of an intervention to reduce sickness absence in patients with emotional distress or minor mental disorders: A randomized controlled effectiveness trial. General Hospital Psychiatry 28(3):223-229.
48. Aust B, Ducki A. (2004). Comprehensive Health Promotion Interventions at the Workplace: Experiences With Health Circles in Germany. Journal of Occupational Health Psychology 9(3):258-270.
49. Lurie Luke E, Neubauer G, Lindl C, Breitkreutz H, et al. (2003). An exploratory workplace study to investigate the perceived value of continous low-level heatwrap therapy in manual workers. Occupational Medicine 53(3):173-178.
50. Shimizu T, Nagashima S, Mizoue T, Nagata S. (2003). A mental health care program and sickness absence in a Japanese manufacturing plant. Journal of Occupational Health 45(4):234-7.
51. Deen M, Gibson L, Strong J. (2002). A survey of occupational therapy in Australian work practice. Work 19(3):219-230.
52. Millar A. (2002). Beyond resolution of presenting issues: clients' experiences of an in-house police counselling service. CPR: Counselling and Psychotherapy Research 2(3 (Sep)).
53. Landstad BJ, Gelin G, Malmquist C, Vinberg S. (2002). A statistical human resources costing and accounting model for analysing the economic effects of an intervention at a workplace. Ergonomics 45(11):764-787.
54. Hidaka H. (2002). Follow-up system for diabetic subjects screened in the place of work. Japanese Journal of Clinical Medicine (Nippon Rinsho) 60:116-20.
55. Anton WD, Reed JR. (2001). Employee Assistance Program Inventory. Psychological Assessment 33556.
56. Wong KK, Chiu SN, Chiu LP, Tang SW. (2001). A supported competitive employment programme for individuals with chronic mental illness. Hong Kong Journal of Psychiatry 11(2):13-18.
57. Dahl JC, Nilsson A. (2001). Evaluation of a randomized preventive behavioural medicine work site intervention for public health workers at risk for developing chronic pain. European Journal of Pain 5(4):421-32.
58. Kostova V, Koleva M. (2001). Back disorders (low back pain, cervicobrachial and lumbosacral radicular syndromes) and some related risk factors. Journal of the Neurological Sciences 192(1-2):17-25.
59. Nishisaka K, Yoshimura T. (2001). Mental health issues in Japanese workers. An update. AAOHN Journal 49(11):519-22.
60. Alexandre NMC, de Moraes MAA, Correa HR, Jorge SA. (2001). Evaluation of a program to reduce back pain in nursing personnel. Revista de Saude Publica 35(4):356-361.
61. Saeki S, Takemura J, Matsushima Y, Chisaka H, et al. (2001). Workplace disability management in postpolio syndrome. Journal of Occupational Rehabilitation 11(4):299-307.
62. Sobaszek A, Fantoni Quinton S, Delval M, Rejou P, et al. (2001). Long-term assessment of a sanitary education and lumbar rehabilitation program for health care workers with chronic low back pain at the University Hospital of Lille. Journal of Occupational and Environmental Medicine 43(3):289-294.
63. Tate RB, Yassi A, Cooper J. (1999). Predictors of time loss after back injury in nurses... including commentary by Ryan J. Spine 24(18):1930-6.
64. Yeh MC, Chen ZT, Hsu HM, Lin YC. (1999). [The influence of nursing intervention on hypertensive employees' self-care]. Chinese Journal of Public Health 18(4):247-254.
65. Wu X, Cao T, Zhu Y. (1999). [Effects of dietary pattern modification on blood pressure over in a work site intervention program]. Chinese Journal of Cardiology 27(1):22-25.
66. Lonn JH, Glomsrod B, Soukup MG, et al. (1999). Active Back School: Prophylactic management for low back pain: A randomized, controlled, 1-year follow-up study. Spine 24(9 (May 1)):865-71.
67. Kearns D. (1998). A natural alliance: Integrated Vocational Rehabilitation & Human Resource Management. (report): (Report).
68. Jay TC, Jones SL, Coe N, Breen AC. (1998). A chiropractic service arrangement for musculoskeletal complaints in industry: A pilot study. Occupational Medicine 48(6):389-395.
69. Cooper JE, Tate RB, Yassi A. (1998). Components of initial and residual disability after back injury in nurses. Spine 23(19 (Oct 1)):2118-22.
70. Willson SA. (1996). `CANDO'-the careers and employment web site for disabled university students in the UK. Interdisciplinary Aspects on Computers Helping People with Special Needs. 2:417-24.
71. Mucha C, Winkler J. (1996). [Back school for nursing staff]. Physikalische Medizin Rehabilitationsmedizin Kurortmedizin 6(2):48-52.
72. Hakapaa K, Jarvikoski A, Hakala L, Jarvilehto S. (1996). Outcome of rehabilitation programmes for employees with lowered working capacity. Disability and Rehabilitation 18(3):143-148.
73. Cooper JE, Tate RB, Yassi A, Khokhar J. (1996). Effect of an early intervention program on the relationship between subjective pain and disability measures in nurses with low back injury. Spine 21(20):2329-2336.
74. Amosun SL, Oduah JC. (1992). A survey of the health problems in five industrial settings in Nigeria. Physiotherapy Theory and Practice 8(2):109-116.
75. Donchin M, Woolf O, Kaplan L, Floman Y. (1990). Secondary prevention of low-back pain. A clinical trial. Spine 15(12):1317-20.