1. van Leeuwen MT, Blyth FM, March LM, Nicholas MK, et al. (2006). Chronic pain and reduced work effectiveness: The hidden cost to Australian employers. European Journal of Pain 10(2):161-166.
2. Kim YT. (2006). [The Study on the Employment Levy System of the Employment Quota System for the Disabled]. Disability and Employment Journal 16(1):5 - 21.
3. Sarajuuri JM, Kaipio ML, Koskinen SK, Niemela MR, et al. (2005). Outcome of a comprehensive neurorehabilitation program for patients with traumatic brain injury. Archives of Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation 86(12):2296-302.
4. Schroer CA, Janssen M, van Amelsvoort LG, Bosma H, et al. (2005). Organizational characteristics as predictors of work disability: a prospective study among sick employees of for-profit and not-for-profit organizations. Journal of Occupational Rehabilitation 15(3):435-45.
5. Saloniemi A, Virtanen P, Koivisto AM. (2004). Is fixed-term employment a new risk for adverse physical working conditions? International Journal of Occupational Safety and Ergonomics 10(1):35-42.
6. Bode A, Wixon M, Wessel K. (2004). Personal & supportive care services: an international perspective on workforce issues. Caring 23(1):26-9.
7. Franco LM, Bennett S, Kanfer R, Stubblebine P. (2004). Determinants and consequences of health worker motivation in hospitals in Jordan and Georgia. Social Science and Medicine 58(2):343-55.
8. Moreau M, Valente F, Mak R, Pelfrene E, et al. (2003). Occupational stress and incidence of sick leave in three sectors of activity of the Belgian workforce: The belstress study. Archives of Public Health 61(1-2):101-125.
9. Leynen F, Moreau M, Pelfrene E, Clays E, et al. (2003). Job stress and prevalence of diabetes: Results from the belstress study. Archives of Public Health 61(1-2):75-90.
10. Bond FW, Bunce D. (2003). The Role of Acceptance and Job Control in Mental Health, Job Satisfaction, and Work Performance. Journal of Applied Psychology 88(6):1057-1067.