1. Atella V, Pace N, Vuri D. (2008). Are employers discriminating with respect to weight?. European Evidence using Quantile Regression. Economics and Human Biology 6(3):305-329.
2. Shima S, Satoh E. (2006). Somatoform disorders in the workplace in Japan. International Review of Psychiatry 18(1):35-40.
3. Mihic SS, Glavas LK. (2005). [Difficulties in employing and working of people with chronic illnesses percepted by the employers]. Hrvatska Revija Za Rehabilitacijska Istrazivanja 41(2):59-70.
4. Jacoby A, Gorry J, Baker GA. (2005). Employers' attitudes to employment of people with epilepsy: still the same old story? Epilepsia 46(12):1978-87.
5. Kam JK. (2005). [Non-disabled Workers' Consciousness on Work Behavior of the Disabled : An Application of Corporate Culture Perspective to Improve Employment of the Latter]. Disability and Employment Journal 15(2):54 - 75.
6. Park JM, Park Y. (2005). [A Study of Employment for the persons with mental retardation - focusing on the ability of persons with mental retardation and employer's perceptions]. Disability and Employment Journal 15(1):51 - 68.
7. Roberts Yates C. (2003). The concerns and issues of injured workers in relation to claims/injury management and rehabilitation: The need for new operational frameworks. Disability and Rehabilitation 25(16):898-907.
8. Wenderlein FU. (2003). [Work satisfaction and absenteeism of nursing staff--comparative study of 1021 nurse trainees and nurses]. Gesundheitswesen 65(11):620-8.
9. La Grow SJ. (2003). Employment among working-age members of the Royal New Zealand Foundation for the blind. Journal of Visual Impairment and Blindness 97(7):429-433.
10. Julius E, Wolfson H, Yalon Chamovitz S. (2003). Equally unequal: Gender discrimination in the workplace among adults with mental retardation. Work: a Journal of Prevention, Assessment and Rehabilitation 20(3).