3. Steenstra IA, Knol DL, Bongers PM, Anema JR, et al. (2009). What works best for whom? An exploratory, subgroup analysis in a randomized, controlled trial on the effectiveness of a workplace intervention in low back pain patients on return to work. Spine 34(12):1243-9.
4. Vermeulen SJ, Anema JR, Schellart AJ, van Mechelen W, et al. (2009). Intervention mapping for development of a participatory return-to-work intervention for temporary agency workers and unemployed workers sick-listed due to musculoskeletal disorders. BMC Public Health 9(216).
5. Heymans MW, Anema JR, van Buuren S, Knol DL, et al. (2009). Return to work in a cohort of low back pain patients: development and validation of a clinical prediction rule. Journal of Occupational Rehabilitation 19(2):155-65.
6. Steenstra IA, Anema JR, van Tulder MW, Bongers PM, et al. (2006). Economic evaluation of a multi-stage return to work program for workers on sick-leave due to low back pain. Journal of Occupational Rehabilitation 16(4):557-78.
7. Anema JR, Cuelenaere B, van der Beek AJ, Knol DL, et al. (2004). The effectiveness of ergonomic interventions on return-to-work after low back pain; a prospective two year cohort study in six countries on low back pain patients sicklisted for 3-4 months. Occupational and Environmental Medicine 61(4):289-94.
8. Anema JR, Steenstra IA, Urlings IJ, Bongers PM, et al. (2003). Participatory ergonomics as a return-to-work intervention: a future challenge? American Journal of Industrial Medicine 44(3):273-81.
9. Steenstra IA, Anema JR, Bongers PM, de Vet HC, et al. (2003). Cost effectiveness of a multi-stage return to work program for workers on sick leave due to low back pain, design of a population based controlled trial [ISRCTN60233560]. BMC Musculoskeletal Disorders 4(1):26.
10. Anema JR, Van Der Giezen AM, Buijs PC, Van Mechelen W. (2002). Ineffective disability management by doctors is an obstacle for return-to-work: a cohort study on low back pain patients sicklisted for 3-4 months. Occupational and Environmental Medicine 59(11):729-33.