1. Motamedzade M, Mohseni M, Golmohammadi R, Mahjoob H. (2011). Ergonomics intervention in an Iranian television manufacturing industry. Work 38(3):257-63.
2. Sealetsa OJ, Thatcher A. (2011). Ergonomics issues among sewing machine operators in the textile manufacturing industry in Botswana. Work 38(3):279-89.
3. Blok MM, de Looze MP. (2011). What is the evidence for less shift work tolerance in older workers?. Ergonomics 54(3):221-32.
4. Driessen MT, Proper KI, Anema JR, Knol DL, et al. (2011). Participatory ergonomics to reduce exposure to psychosocial and physical risk factors for low back pain and neck pain: results of a cluster randomised controlled trial. Occupational and Environmental Medicine 68(9):674-81.
5. Takahashi M, Iwasaki K, Sasaki T, Kubo T, et al. (2011). Worktime control-dependent reductions in fatigue, sleep problems, and depression. Applied Ergonomics 42(2):244-50.
6. Paterson JL, Dorrian J, Ferguson SA, Jay SM, et al. (2011). Changes in structural aspects of mood during 39-66 h of sleep loss using matched controls. Applied Ergonomics 42(2):196-201.
7. Garde AH, Nabe-Nielsen K, Aust B. (2011). Influence on working hours among shift workers and effects on sleep quality - An intervention study. Applied Ergonomics 42(2):238-43.
8. Ramadan MZ. (2011). Does Saudi school furniture meet ergonomics requirements?. Work 38(2):93-101.
9. Driessen MT, Proper KI, Anema JR, Knol DL, et al. (2011). The effectiveness of participatory ergonomics to prevent low-back and neck pain--results of a cluster randomized controlled trial. Scandinavian Journal of Work, Environment and Health 37(5):383-93.
10. Lwow F, Jozkow P, Medras M. (2011). Occupational exposure to impulse noise associated with shooting. International Journal of Occupational Safety and Ergonomics 17(1):69-77.