1. Luciano M, Del Vecchio V, Giacco D, De Rosa C, et al. (2012
). [A 'family affair'? The impact of family psychoeducational interventions on depression.]. Expert Review of Neurotherapeutics 12(1):83-91; quiz 92.
2. Born A. (2012
). [Multi-family group therapy in Germany]. Praxis der Kinderpsychologie und Kinderpsychiatrie 61(3):167-82.
3. Sarimski K, Hintermair M, Lang M. (2012
). [Parental self-efficacy in family-centered early intervention]. Praxis der Kinderpsychologie und Kinderpsychiatrie 61(3):183-97.
4. Coyne E, Wollin J, Creedy DK. (2012
). [Exploration of the family's role and strengths after a young woman is diagnosed with breast cancer: views of women and their families.]. European Journal of Oncology Nursing 16(2):124-30.
5. Park CH, Shin DW, Choi JY, Kang J, et al. (2012
). [Determinants of the burden and positivity of family caregivers of terminally ill cancer patients in Korea.]. Psycho-Oncology 21(3):282-90.
6. Lewis A, Bertino M, Robertson N, Knight, Toumbourou J. (2012). Consumer Feedback following Participation in a Family-Based Intervention for Youth Mental Health. Depression Research and Treatment 2012:8 pages.
7. Setia N, Verma I, Khan B, Arora A. (2012). Premature Coronary Artery Disease and Familial Hypercholesterolemia: Need for Early Diagnosis and Cascade Screening in the Indian Population. Cardiology Research and Practice 2012:4 pages.
8. den Heijer M, Seynaeve C, Vanheusden K, Duivenvoorden HJ, et al. (2011
). [Psychological distress in women at risk for hereditary breast cancer: the role of family communication and perceived social support.]. Psycho-Oncology 20(12):1317-23.
9. Butler S, Baruch G, Hickey N, Fonagy P. (2011
). [A randomized controlled trial of multisystemic therapy and a statutory therapeutic intervention for young offenders.[Erratum appears in J Am Acad Child Adolesc Psychiatry. 2012 Mar;51(3):337]]. Journal of the American Academy of Child and Adolescent Psychiatry 50(12):1220-35.e2.
10. Lobban F, Glentworth D, Haddock G, Wainwright L, et al. (2011
). [The views of relatives of young people with psychosis on how to design a Relatives Education And Coping Toolkit (REACT).]. Journal of Mental Health 20(6):567-79.