1. Lewis A, Bertino M, Robertson N, Knight, Toumbourou J. (2012). Consumer Feedback following Participation in a Family-Based Intervention for Youth Mental Health. Depression Research and Treatment 2012:8 pages.
2. Setia N, Verma I, Khan B, Arora A. (2012). Premature Coronary Artery Disease and Familial Hypercholesterolemia: Need for Early Diagnosis and Cascade Screening in the Indian Population. Cardiology Research and Practice 2012:4 pages.
3. Katsuki F, Takeuchi H, Konishi M, Sasaki M, et al. (2011). Pre-post changes in psychosocial functioning among relatives of patients with depressive disorders after Brief Multifamily Psychoeducation: a pilot study. BMC Psychiatry 11:56.
4. Iyer SN, Loohuis H, Pawliuk N, Joober R, et al. (2011). Concerns reported by family members of individuals with first-episode psychosis. Early Intervention in Psychiatry 5(2):163-7.
5. Absalom-Hornby V, Gooding P, Tarrier N. (2011). Coping with schizophrenia in forensic services: the needs of relatives. Journal of Nervous and Mental Disease 199(6):398-402.
6. de Jong G, Schout G. (2011). Family group conferences in public mental health care: an exploration of opportunities. International Journal of Mental Health Nursing 20(1):63-74.
7. McBride-Chang C, Lam F, Lam C, Chan B, et al. (2011). Early predictors of dyslexia in Chinese children: familial history of dyslexia, language delay, and cognitive profiles. Journal of Child Psychology and Psychiatry and Allied Disciplines 52(2):204-11.
8. Maxwell SJ, Kyne G, Molster C, Barker NM, et al. (2011). Perceptions of population cystic fibrosis prenatal and preconception carrier screening among individuals with cystic fibrosis and their family members. Genetic Testing and Molecular Biomarkers 15(3):159-64.
9. Ayalon L. (2011). Examining satisfaction with live-in foreign home care in Israel from the perspectives of care recipients, their family members, and their foreign home care workers. Aging and Mental Health 15(3):376-84.
10. Lee RL, Mok ES. (2011). Seeking harmony in the provision of care to the stroke-impaired: views of Chinese family caregivers. Journal of Clinical Nursing 20(9-10):1436-44.
11. Ho CS, Leung MT, Cheung H. (2011). Early difficulties of Chinese preschoolers at familial risk for dyslexia: deficits in oral language, phonological processing skills, and print-related skills. Dyslexia: the Journal of the British Dyslexia Association 17(2):143-64.
12. Yap MB, Wright A, Jorm AF. (2011). First aid actions taken by young people for mental health problems in a close friend or family member: findings from an Australian national survey of youth. Psychiatry Research 188(1):123-8.
13. Marsh VM, Kamuya DM, Molyneux SS. (2011). 'All her children are born that way': gendered experiences of stigma in families affected by sickle cell disorder in rural Kenya. Ethnicity and Health 16(4-5):343-59.
14. Chan RC, Austin JC, Pearson VJ, Gong QY, et al. (2011). Translating genomic research into care for people with schizophrenia in China. Schizophrenia Research 131(1-3):31-4.
15. Diaz-Atienza F, Gurpegui M. (2011). Environmental stress but not subjective distress in children or adolescents with alopecia areata. Journal of Psychosomatic Research 71(2):102-7.
16. Whittingham K, Wee D, Sanders M, Boyd R. (2011). Responding to the challenges of parenting a child with cerebral palsy: a focus group. Disability and Rehabilitation 33(17-18):1557-67.
17. Pereira HR, Rebelo Botelho MA. (2011). Sudden informal caregivers: the lived experience of informal caregivers after an unexpected event. Journal of Clinical Nursing 20(17-18):2448-57.
18. Murdoch M, Payne N, Samani-Radia D, Rosen-Webb J, et al. (2011). Family-based behavioural management of childhood obesity: service evaluation of a group programme run in a community setting in the United Kingdom. European Journal of Clinical Nutrition 65(6):764-7.
19. Jones JM, McPherson CJ, Zimmermann C, Rodin G, et al. (2011). Assessing agreement between terminally ill cancer patients' reports of their quality of life and family caregiver and palliative care physician proxy ratings. Journal of Pain and Symptom Management 42(3):354-65.
20. Aggar C, Ronaldson S, Cameron I. (2011). Reactions to caregiving in frailty research. Archives of Gerontology and Geriatrics 53(2):e138-43.
21. Brown K, Worrall L, Davidson B, Howe T. (2011). Living successfully with aphasia: family members share their views. Topics in Stroke Rehabilitation 18(5):536-48.
22. Marsh VM, Kamuya DM, Molyneux SS. (2011). 'All her children are born that way': gendered experiences of stigma in families affected by sickle cell disorder in rural Kenya. Ethnicity and Health 16(4-5):343-59.
23. Chan RC, Austin JC, Pearson VJ, Gong QY, et al. (2011). Translating genomic research into care for people with schizophrenia in China. Schizophrenia Research 131(1-3):31-4.
24. Pekcanlar Akay A, Hiz Kurul S, Ozek H, Cengizhan S, et al. (2011). Maternal reactions to a child with epilepsy: Depression, anxiety, parental attitudes and family functions. Epilepsy Research 95(3):213-20.
25. Rosenbaum P. (2011). Family and quality of life: key elements in intervention in children with cerebral palsy. Developmental Medicine and Child Neurology 53( Suppl 4):68-70.
26. Gardner J, Wilkinson P. (2011). Is family therapy the most effective treatment for anorexia nervosa?. Psychiatria Danubina 23( Suppl 1):S175-7.
27. Gillespie D, Campbell F. (2011). Effect of stroke on family carers and family relationships. Nursing Standard 26(2):39-46.
28. McConkey R, Kelly F, Mannan H, Craig S. (2011). Moving from family care to residential and supported accommodation: national, longitudinal study of people with intellectual disabilities. American Journal on Intellectual and Developmental Disabilities 116(4):305-14.
29. Gunnlaugsson G, Kristjansson AL, Einarsdottir J, Sigfusdottir ID. (2011). Intrafamilial conflict and emotional well-being: a population based study among Icelandic adolescents. Child Abuse and Neglect 35(5):372-81.
30. Unal S, Toros F, Kutuk MO, Uyaniker MG. (2011). Evaluation of the psychological problems in children with sickle cell anemia and their families. Pediatric Hematology and Oncology 28(4):321-8.
31. Parra MA, Sala SD, Abrahams S, Logie RH, et al. (2011). Specific deficit of colour-colour short-term memory binding in sporadic and familial Alzheimer's disease. Neuropsychologia 49(7):1943-52.
32. Dhingra A, Brennan L, Walkley J. (2011). Predicting treatment initiation in a family-based adolescent overweight and obesity intervention. Obesity 19(6):1307-10.
33. Schmid-Buchi S, Halfens RJ, Dassen T, van den Borne B. (2011). Psychosocial problems and needs of posttreatment patients with breast cancer and their relatives. European Journal of Oncology Nursing 15(3):260-6.
34. Vos RC, Wit JM, Pijl H, Kruyff CC, et al. (2011). The effect of family-based multidisciplinary cognitive behavioral treatment in children with obesity: study protocol for a randomized controlled trial. Trials [Electronic Resource] 12:110.
35. Treasure J, Russell G. (2011). The case for early intervention in anorexia nervosa: theoretical exploration of maintaining factors. British Journal of Psychiatry 199(1):5-7.
36. Wrosch C, Amir E, Miller GE. (2011). Goal adjustment capacities, coping, and subjective well-being: the sample case of caregiving for a family member with mental illness. Journal of Personality and Social Psychology 100(5):934-46.
37. Wiegand S, Bau AM, Babitsch B. (2011). [Dietary interventions and social care for treating obesity in children]. Bundesgesundheitsblatt, Gesundheitsforschung, Gesundheitsschutz 54(5):533-40.
38. Costa CS, Bandeira M, Cavalcanti RL, Scalon JD. (2011). [Perceptions by patients and families towards treatment outcomes in mental health services]. Cadernos de Saude Publica 27(5):995-1007.
39. Pekcanlar Akay A, Hiz Kurul S, Ozek H, Cengizhan S, et al. (2011). Maternal reactions to a child with epilepsy: Depression, anxiety, parental attitudes and family functions. Epilepsy Research 95(3):213-20.
40. Sherratt S, Worrall L, Pearson C, Howe T, et al. (2011). "Well it has to be language-related": speech-language pathologists' goals for people with aphasia and their families. International Journal of Speechlanguage Pathology 13(4):317-28.
41. Dirks T, Hadders-Algra M. (2011). The role of the family in intervention of infants at high risk of cerebral palsy: a systematic analysis. Developmental Medicine and Child Neurology 53( Suppl 4):62-7.
42. Rosenbaum P. (2011). Family and quality of life: key elements in intervention in children with cerebral palsy. Developmental Medicine and Child Neurology 53( Suppl 4):68-70.
43. Frohlich G, Pott W, Albayrak O, Hebebrand J, et al. (2011). Conditions of long-term success in a lifestyle intervention for overweight and obese youths. Pediatrics 128(4):e779-85.
44. Fadden G, Heelis R. (2011). The Meriden Family Programme: lessons learned over 10 years. Journal of Mental Health 20(1):79-88.
45. Viswanath B, Narayanaswamy JC, Cherian AV, Reddy YC, et al. (2011). Is familial obsessive-compulsive disorder different from sporadic obsessive-compulsive disorder? A comparison of clinical characteristics, comorbidity and treatment response. Psychopathology 44(2):83-9.
46. Bjork M, Nordstrom B, Wiebe T, Hallstrom I. (2011). Returning to a changed ordinary life--families' lived experience after completing a child's cancer treatment. European Journal of Cancer Care 20(2):163-9.
47. Olofsson N, Lindqvist K, Gadin KG, Braback L, et al. (2011). Physical and psychological symptoms and learning difficulties in children of women exposed and non-exposed to violence: a population-based study. International Journal of Public Health 56(1):89-96.
48. Chatterjee S, Leese M, Koschorke M, McCrone P, et al. (2011). Collaborative community based care for people and their families living with schizophrenia in India: protocol for a randomised controlled trial. Trials [Electronic Resource] 12:12.
49. Banerjee A, Lim CC, Silver LE, Welch SJ, et al. (2011). Familial history of stroke is associated with acute coronary syndromes in women. Circulation. Cardiovascular Genetics 4(1):9-15.
50. Gutierrez-Rojas L, Jurado D, Gurpegui M. (2011). Factors associated with work, social life and family life disability in bipolar disorder patients. Psychiatry Research 186(2-3):254-60.