1. Gartner L, Lenarz T, Joseph G, Buchner A. (2010). Clinical use of a system for the automated recording and analysis of electrically evoked compound action potentials (ECAPs) in cochlear implant patients. Acta Oto-Laryngologica 130(6):724-32.
2. Rochester L, Rafferty D, Dotchin C, Msuya O, et al. (2010). The effect of cueing therapy on single and dual-task gait in a drug naive population of people with Parkinson's disease in northern Tanzania. Movement Disorders 25(7):906-11.
3. Lotan M, Yalon-Chamovitz S, Weiss PL. (2010). Virtual reality as means to improve physical fitness of individuals at a severe level of intellectual and developmental disability. Research in Developmental Disabilities 31(4):869-74.
4. Ciccone MM, Aquilino A, Cortese F, Scicchitano P, et al. (2010). Feasibility and effectiveness of a disease and care management model in the primary health care system for patients with heart failure and diabetes (Project Leonardo). Vascular Health and Risk Management 6:297-305.
5. Robinson J, Bruxner A, Harrigan S, Bendall S, et al. (2010). Study protocol: The development of a pilot study employing a randomised controlled design to investigate the feasibility and effects of a peer support program following discharge from a specialist first-episode psychosis treatment centre. BMC Psychiatry 10:37.
6. McCarthy M, Munoz K, White KR. (2010). Teleintervention for infants and young children who are deaf or hard-of-hearing. Pediatrics 126( Suppl 1):S52-8.
7. Howell S, Tripoliti E, Pring T. (2009). Delivering the Lee Silverman Voice Treatment (LSVT) by web camera: a feasibility study. International Journal of Language and Communication Disorders 44(3):287-300.
8. Mercat B, Renouf A, Kozlowski O, Rousseaux M. (2006). [Management of communication in patients after severe traumatic brain injury Pilot study]. Annales de Readaptation et de Medecine Physique 49(4):150-4.
9. Meyer K, Fransen J, Huwiler H, Uebelhart D, et al. (2005). Feasibility and results of a randomised pilot-study of a work rehabilitation programme. Journal of Back and Musculoskeletal Rehabilitation 18(67-78):3-4.
10. Katz T, Fisher P, Katz A, Davidson J, et al. (2005). The feasibility of a randomised, placebo-controlled clinical trial of homeopathic treatment of depression in general practice. Homeopathy 94(3):145-52.