101. Pires GN, Andersen ML, Giovenardi M, Tufik S. (2010). Sleep impairment during pregnancy: possible implications on mother-infant relationship. Medical Hypotheses 75(6):578-82.
102. Kovacic D, Balaban E. (2010). Hearing history influences voice gender perceptual performance in cochlear implant users. Ear and Hearing 31(6):806-14.
103. Tollefsen E, Midgren B, Bakke P, Fondenes O. (2010). Amyotrophic lateral sclerosis: gender differences in the use of mechanical ventilation. European Journal of Neurology 17(11):1352-7.
104. Glavin K, Smith L, Sorum R, Ellefsen B. (2010). Redesigned community postpartum care to prevent and treat postpartum depression in women--a one-year follow-up study. Journal of Clinical Nursing 19(21-22):3051-62.
105. Falconer M, Walsh S, Harbison JA. (2010). Estimated prevalence of fatigue following stroke and transient ischemic attack is dependent on terminology used and patient gender. Journal of Stroke and Cerebrovascular Diseases 19(6):431-4.
106. Schon UK. (2010). Recovery from severe mental illness, a gender perspective. Scandinavian Journal of Caring Sciences 24(3):557-64.
107. Slade P, Morrell CJ, Rigby A, Ricci K, et al. (2010). Postnatal women's experiences of management of depressive symptoms: a qualitative study. British Journal of General Practice 60(580):e440-8.
108. Blanc B, Lazard A, Estrade JP, Agostini A, et al. (2010). [Contraceptive methods after gynecological and breast cancer]. Bulletin de l Academie Nationale de Medecine 194(3):521-7; discussion 529-30.
109. Wang XY, Li XY, Deng AJ, Bo ZY. (2010). [Comparative study on abdominal acupuncture and western medicine for treatment of menopause depressive disorder]. Zhongguo Zhenjiu 30(11):913-7.
110. Dennerstein L, Lehert P, Keung LS, Pal SA, et al. (2010). Asian study of effects of premenstrual symptoms on activities of daily life. Menopause International 16(4):146-51.
111. Kautzky-Willer A, Kamyar MR, Gerhat D, Handisurya A, et al. (2010). Sex-specific differences in metabolic control, cardiovascular risk, and interventions in patients with type 2 diabetes mellitus. Gender Medicine 7(6):571-83.
112. Munjiza A, Stojiljkovic DJ, Milekic B, Latkovic O, et al. (2010). [Stigmatization of a person visiting psychiatrist depends on observer's gender]. Medicinski Pregled 63(9-10):638-42.
113. Vanni AC, Meyer F, da Veiga AD, Zanardo VP. (2010). Comparison of the effects of two resistance training regimens on muscular and bone responses in premenopausal women. Osteoporosis International 21(9):1537-44.
114. Hasan SS, Wei WWG, Ahmadi K, Ahmed IS, et al. (2010). Knowledge and attitudes toward epilepsy among Malaysian Chinese. International Journal of Collaborative Research on Internal Medicine and Public Health 2(11 ):361-376.
115. Miura Y, Fukumoto Y, Shiba N, Miura T, et al. (2010). Prevalence and clinical implication of metabolic syndrome in chronic heart failure - Report from MetS-CHF study. Circulation Journal 74(12 ):2612-2621.
116. Citil R, Gunay O, Elmali F, Ozturk Y. (2010). [The effects of medical and social factors on the quality of life of diabetic patients]. Erciyes Tip Dergisi 32(4 ):253-264.
117. Beser NG, Inci F. (2010). [Determining the psychiatric symptoms of the first class students of health school]. Yeni Symposium 48(4 ):277-281.
118. Huibers MJH, de Graaf LE, Peeters FPML, Arntz A. (2010). Does the weather make us sad? Meteorological determinants of mood and depression in the general population. Psychiatry Research 180(2-3 ):143-146.
119. Igarashi H, Hasui C, Uji M, Shono M, et al. (2010). Effects of child abuse history on borderline personality traits, negative life events, and depression: A study among a university student population in Japan. Psychiatry Research 180(2-3 ):120-125.
120. Lee S, Tsang A, Huang Y-Q, He Y-L, et al. (2010). Individual and societal impact on earnings associated with serious mental illness in metropolitan China. Psychiatry Research 180(2-3 ):132-136.
121. Prado-Jean A, Couratier P, Druet-Cabanac M, Nubukpo P, et al. (2010). Specific psychological and behavioral symptoms of depression in patients with dementia. International Journal of Geriatric Psychiatry 25(10 ):1065-1072.
122. Muscari A, Giannoni C, Pierpaoli L, Berzigotti A, et al. (2010). Chronic endurance exercise training prevents aging-related cognitive decline in healthy older adults: A randomized controlled trial. International Journal of Geriatric Psychiatry 25(10 ):1055-1064.
123. Hashem S, El-Tamawy M, Hamdy S, Elmasry T. (2010). Epidemiology of multiple sclerosis in Egypt. Egyptian Journal of Neurology, Psychiatry and Neurosurgery 47(4 ):625-632.
124. Netterstrom B, Blond M, Nielsen M, Rugulies R, et al. (2010). Development of depressive symptoms and depression during organizational change - A two-year follow-up study of civil servants. Scandinavian Journal of Work, Environment and Health 36(6 ):445-448.
125. Chen Y-Y, Lai C-H. (2010). Nationwide population-based epidemiologic study of huntington's disease in Taiwan. Neuroepidemiology 35(4 ):250-254.
126. Ringbaek T, Martinez G, Brondum E, Thogersen J, et al. (2010). Shuttle walking test as predictor of survival in chronic obstructive pulmonary disease patients enrolled in a rehabilitation program. Journal of Cardiopulmonary Rehabilitation and Prevention 30(6 ):409-414.
127. Kanervisto M, Saarelainen S, Vasankari T, Jousilahti P, et al. (2010). COPD, chronic bronchitis and capacity for day-to-day activities: Negative impact of illness on the health-related quality of life. Chronic Respiratory Disease 7(4 ):207-215.
128. Peltonen K, Ellonen N, Larsen HB, Helweg-Larsen K. (2010). Parental violence and adolescent mental health. European Child and Adolescent Psychiatry 19(11 ):813-822.
129. Harkness KL, Alavi N, Monroe SM, Slavich GM, et al. (2010). Gender differences in life events prior to onset of major depressive disorder: The moderating effect of age. Journal of Abnormal Psychology 119(4 ):791-803.
130. Craik FIM, Bialystok E, Freedman M. (2010). Delaying the onset of Alzheimer disease: Bilingualism as a form of cognitive reserve. Neurology 75(19 ):1726-1729.
131. Yoo S, Cho H-J, Khang Y-H. (2010). General and abdominal obesity in South Korea, 1998-2007: Gender and socioeconomic differences. Preventive Medicine 51(6 ):460-465.
132. Lotfi L, Flyckt L, Krakau I, Martensson B, et al. (2010). Undetected depression in primary healthcare: Occurrence, severity and co-morbidity in a two-stage procedure of opportunistic screening. Nordic Journal of Psychiatry 64(6 ):421-427.
133. Ford E, Clark C, McManus S, Harris J, et al. (2010). Common mental disorders, unemployment and welfare benefits in England. Public Health 124(12 ):675-681.
134. Nakamura Y, Tomidokoro A, Sawaguchi S, Sakai H, et al. (2010). Prevalence and causes of low vision and blindness in a rural southwest island of Japan: The Kumejima study. Ophthalmology 117(12 ):2315-2321.
135. Larsson I, Liljedahl K, Gard G. (2010). Physiotherapists' experience of client participation in physiotherapy interventions: A phenomenographic study. Advances in Physiotherapy 12(4 ):217-223.
136. Kwasniewska M, Kaczmarczyk-Chalas K, Pikala M, Broda G, et al. (2010). Commuting physical activity and prevalence of metabolic disorders in Poland. Preventive Medicine 51(6 ):482-487.
137. Taylor BV, Pearson JF, Clarke G, Mason DF, et al. (2010). MS prevalence in New Zealand, an ethnically and latitudinally diverse country. Multiple Sclerosis 16(12 ):1422-1431.
138. Millefiorini E, Cortese A, Di Rezze S, Barletta G, et al. (2010). The prevalence of multiple sclerosis in central Italy. Multiple Sclerosis 16(12 ):1432-1436.
139. Camoes M, Oliveira A, Pereira M, Severo M, et al. (2010). Role of physical activity and diet in incidence of hypertension: A population-based study in Portuguese adults. European Journal of Clinical Nutrition 64(12 ):1441-1449.
140. Chang H-Y, Hsu C-C, Pan W-H, Liu W-L, et al. (2010). Gender differences in trends in diabetes prevalence from 1993 to 2008 in Taiwan. Diabetes Research and Clinical Practice 90(3 ):358-364.
141. Alm C, Berman AH, Kristiansson M, Lindqvist P, et al. (2010). Gender differences in re-offending among psychiatrically examined Swedish offenders. Criminal Behaviour and Mental Health 20(5 ):323-334.
142. Salcedo V, Gutierrez-Fisac JL, Guallar-Castillon P, Rodriguez-Artalejo F. (2010). Trends in overweight and misperceived overweight in Spain from 1987 to 2007. International Journal of Obesity 34(12 ):1759-1765.
143. Hanlon C, Medhin G, Alem A, Araya M, et al. (2010). Sociocultural practices in Ethiopia: Association with onset and persistence of postnatal common mental disorders. British Journal of Psychiatry 197(6 ):468-475.
144. Berthet S, Monpoux F, Soummer A-M, Berard E, et al. (2010). [Neonatal screening for sickle cell disease in Nice University Hospital: Review of 8 last years]. Archives de Pediatrie 17(12 ):1652-1656.
145. Chen Y-Y, Yip PSF, Lee C, Fan H-F, et al. (2010). Economic fluctuations and suicide: A comparison of Taiwan and Hong Kong. Social Science and Medicine 71(12 ):2083-2090.
146. Kleinberg A, Aluoja A, Vasar V. (2010). Point prevalence of major depression in Estonia. Results from the 2006 Estonian Health Survey. European Psychiatry 25(8 ):485-490.
147. Ko GT, So W-Y, Chow C-C, Wong PT, et al. (2010). Risk associations of obesity with sugar-sweetened beverages and lifestyle factors in Chinese: The Better Health for Better Hong Kong health promotion campaign. European Journal of Clinical Nutrition 64(12 ):1386-1392.
148. Robillard C. (2010). The gendered experience of stigmatization in severe and persistent mental illness in Lima, Peru. Social Science and Medicine 71(12 ):2178-2186.
149. Kirchner T, Patino C. (2010). Stress and depression in Latin American immigrants: The mediating role of religiosity. European Psychiatry 25(8 ):479-484.
150. Sainz-Gomez C, Fernandez-Robredo P, Salinas-Alaman A, Montanes JM, et al. (2010). Prevalence and causes of bilateral blindness and visual impairment among institutionalized elderly people in Pamplona, Spain. European Journal of Ophthalmology 20(2 ):442-450.