41. Jones JA, Curtin M. (2011). Reformulating masculinity: traumatic brain injury and the gendered nature of care and domestic roles. Disability and Rehabilitation 33(17-18):1568-78.
42. Coleta KD, Lima DF, Tanni SE, Silveira LV, et al. (2011). [Gender and health status response to long-term oxygen therapy in COPD patients]. Archivos de Bronconeumologia 47(8):382-8.
43. Hodgins MJ, Wuest J, Malcolm J. (2011). Modeling the effects of past relationship and obligation on changes in the health and health promotion of women caregivers of family members with dementia. Research in Nursing and Health 34(6):440-56.
44. Kirubakaran S, Ladwiniec A, Arujuna A, Ginks M, et al. (2011). Male gender and chronic obstructive pulmonary disease predict a poor clinical response in patients undergoing cardiac resynchronisation therapy. International Journal of Clinical Practice 65(3):281-8.
45. Marsh VM, Kamuya DM, Molyneux SS. (2011). 'All her children are born that way': gendered experiences of stigma in families affected by sickle cell disorder in rural Kenya. Ethnicity and Health 16(4-5):343-59.
46. de Souza Santos CA, Dantas EE, Moreira MH. (2011). Correlation of physical aptitude; functional capacity, corporal balance and quality of life (QoL) among elderly women submitted to a post-menopausal physical activities program. Archives of Gerontology and Geriatrics 53(3):344-9.
47. Xu M, Belanger L, Ivers H, Guay B, et al. (2011). Comparison of subjective and objective sleep quality in menopausal and non-menopausal women with insomnia. Sleep Medicine 12(1):65-9.
48. Skodda S, Visser W, Schlegel U. (2011). Gender-related patterns of dysprosody in Parkinson disease and correlation between speech variables and motor symptoms. Journal of Voice 25(1):76-82.
49. Oteng B, Marra F, Lynd LD, Ogilvie G, et al. (2011). Evaluating societal preferences for human papillomavirus vaccine and cervical smear test screening programme. Sexually Transmitted Infections 87(1):52-7.
50. Kapral MK, Degani N, Hall R, Fang J, et al. (2011). Gender differences in stroke care and outcomes in Ontario. Women's Health Issues 21(2):171-6.