51. Pecoud P, Pralong F, Bauquis O, Stiefel F. (2011). [Gender identity disorder: challenges and specificity in the treatment of requests for sexual reassignment]. Revue Medicale Suisse 7(282):395-7.
52. Sirola J, Kroger H. (2011). Similarities in Acquired Factors Related to Postmenopausal Osteoporosis and Sarcopenia. Journal of Osteoporosis 2011:14 pages.
53. Aloumanis K, Karras D, Drossinos V, Korelis E, Polydorakis A. (2011). Fracture Incidence, Quality of Life, and Back Pain during 18-Months Treatment with Teriparatide in Greek Postmenopausal Women with Osteoporosis: Results from the European Forsteo Observational Study. Journal of Osteoporosis 2011:8 pages.
54. Balard F, Beluche I, Romieu I, Willcox D, Robine J. (2011). Are Men Aging as Oaks and Women as Reeds? A Behavioral Hypothesisto Explain the Gender Paradox of French Centenarians. Journal of Aging Research 2011:12 pages.
55. Turner S, Torode M, Climstein M, Naughton G, Greene D, Baker M, Fiatarone Singh M. (2011). A Randomized Controlled Trial of Whole Body Vibration Exposure on Markers of Bone Turnover in Postmenopausal Women. Journal of Osteoporosis 2011:10 pages.
56. Turner S, Torode M, Climstein M, Naughton G, Greene D, Baker M, Fiatarone Singh M. (2011). A Randomized Controlled Trial of Whole Body Vibration Exposure on Markers of Bone Turnover in Postmenopausal Women. Journal of Osteoporosis 2011:10 pages.
57. Palasuwan A, Suksom D, Margaritis I, Soogarun S, Rousseau A. (2011). Effects of Tai Chi Training on Antioxidant Capacity in Pre- and Postmenopausal Women. Journal of Aging Research 2011:8 pages.
58. Palasuwan A, Suksom D, Margaritis I, Soogarun S, Rousseau A. (2011). Effects of Tai Chi Training on Antioxidant Capacity in Pre- and Postmenopausal Women. Journal of Aging Research 2011:8 pages.
59. Thomas J, Clark A. (2011). Women with Heart Failure Are at High Psychosocial Risk: A Systematic Review of How Sex and Gender Influence Heart Failure Self-Care. Cardiology Research and Practice 2011:6 pages.
60. Riou M, Doucet A, Provencher V, Weisnagel S, Piche M, Dube M, Bergeron J, Lemieux S. (2011). Influence of Physical Activity Participation on the Associations between Eating Behaviour Traits and Body Mass Index in Healthy Postmenopausal Women. Journal of Obesity 2011:9 pages.
61. Iwamoto J, Takeda T, Sato Y, Matsumoto H. (2011). Serum Leptin Concentration Positively Correlates with Body Weight and Total Fat Mass in Postmenopausal Japanese Women withOsteoarthritis of the Knee. Arthritis 2011:6 pages.
62. Claesson IM, Josefsson A, Sydsjo G. (2010). Prevalence of anxiety and depressive symptoms among obese pregnant and postpartum women: an intervention study. BMC Public Health 10:766.
63. Rojas G, Fritsch R, Guajardo V, Rojas F, et al. (2010). [Characterization of depressed mothers in the postpartum]. Revista Medica de Chile 138(5):536-42.
64. Tlach L, Hampel P. (2010). [Gender differences in psychosocial variables in inpatient orthopedic rehabilitation of chronic low back pain]. Psychotherapie, Psychosomatik, Medizinische Psychologie 60(11):417-24.
65. Hsiao CY. (2010). Family demands, social support and caregiver burden in Taiwanese family caregivers living with mental illness: the role of family caregiver gender. Journal of Clinical Nursing 19(23-24):3494-503.
66. Jobin C, Larochelle C, Parpal H, Coyle PK, et al. (2010). Gender issues in multiple sclerosis: an update. Women's Health 6(6):797-820.
67. Colantonio A, Harris JE, Ratcliff G, Chase S, et al. (2010). Gender differences in self reported long term outcomes following moderate to severe traumatic brain injury. BMC Neurology 10:102.
68. Blasco-Ros C, Sanchez-Lorente S, Martinez M. (2010). Recovery from depressive symptoms, state anxiety and post-traumatic stress disorder in women exposed to physical and psychological, but not to psychological intimate partner violence alone: a longitudinal study. BMC Psychiatry 10:98.
69. Moseikin IA, Goidenko VS, Aleksandrov VI, Rudenko IV, et al. (2010). [Gender features of low back pain syndromes]. Zhurnal Nevrologii i Psikhiatrii Imeni S.S. Korsakova 110(11 Pt 1):4-6.
70. Carter W, Grigoriadis S, Ravitz P, Ross LE. (2010). Conjoint IPT for postpartum depression: literature review and overview of a treatment manual. American Journal of Psychotherapy 64(4):373-92.
71. Shechner T. (2010). Gender identity disorder: a literature review from a developmental perspective. Israel Journal of Psychiatry and Related Sciences 47(2):132-8.
72. Sharp DJ, Chew-Graham C, Tylee A, Lewis G, et al. (2010). A pragmatic randomised controlled trial to compare antidepressants with a community-based psychosocial intervention for the treatment of women with postnatal depression: the RESPOND trial. Health Technology Assessment (Winchester, England) 14(43):iii-iv.
73. Rodriguez-Wallberg KA, Oktay K. (2010). Fertility preservation in women with breast cancer. Clinical Obstetrics and Gynecology 53(4):753-62.
74. Khalifeh H, Dean K. (2010). Gender and violence against people with severe mental illness. International Review of Psychiatry 22(5):535-46.
75. van Haren-Willems J, Heijdra Y. (2010). Increasing evidence for gender differences in chronic obstructive pulmonary disease. Women's Health 6(4):595-600.