1. van Lankveld W, van Diemen T, van Nes I. (2011). Coping with spinal cord injury: tenacious goal pursuit and flexible goal adjustment. Journal of Rehabilitation Medicine 43(10):923-9.
2. Grossman P, Kappos L, Gensicke H, D'Souza M, et al. (2010). MS quality of life, depression, and fatigue improve after mindfulness training: A randomized trial. Neurology 75(13 ):1141-1149.
3. Lowing K, Bexelius A, Carlberg EB. (2010). Goal-directed functional therapy: a longitudinal study on gross motor function in children with cerebral palsy. Disability and Rehabilitation 32(11):908-16.
4. Oien I, Fallang B, Ostensjo S. (2010). Goal-setting in paediatric rehabilitation: perceptions of parents and professional. Child: Care, Health and Development 36(4):558-65.
5. Van De Weyer RC, Ballinger C, Playford ED. (2010). Goal setting in neurological rehabilitation: staff perspectives. Disability and Rehabilitation 32(17):1419-27.
6. McConkey R, Collins S. (2010). Using personal goal setting to promote the social inclusion of people with intellectual disability living in supported accommodation. Journal of Intellectual Disability Research 54(2):135-43.
7. Dunn MC, Clare IC, Holland AJ. (2010). Living 'a life like ours': support workers' accounts of substitute decision-making in residential care homes for adults with intellectual disabilities. Journal of Intellectual Disability Research 54(2):144-60.
8. Conrad N, Doering BK, Rief W, Exner C. (2010). Looking beyond the importance of life goals. The personal goal model of subjective well-being in neuropsychological rehabilitation. Clinical Rehabilitation 24(5):431-43.
9. Lotan G, Ells C. (2010). Adults with intellectual and developmental disabilities and participation in decision making: ethical considerations for professional-client practice. Intellectual and Developmental Disabilities 48(2):112-25.
10. Lowing K, Bexelius A, Brogren Carlberg E. (2009). Activity focused and goal directed therapy for children with cerebral palsy--do goals make a difference?. Disability and Rehabilitation 31(22):1808-16.