1. van Lankveld W, van Diemen T, van Nes I. (2011). Coping with spinal cord injury: tenacious goal pursuit and flexible goal adjustment. Journal of Rehabilitation Medicine 43(10):923-9.
2. Grossman P, Kappos L, Gensicke H, D'Souza M, et al. (2010). MS quality of life, depression, and fatigue improve after mindfulness training: A randomized trial. Neurology 75(13 ):1141-1149.
3. Lowing K, Bexelius A, Carlberg EB. (2010). Goal-directed functional therapy: a longitudinal study on gross motor function in children with cerebral palsy. Disability and Rehabilitation 32(11):908-16.
4. Oien I, Fallang B, Ostensjo S. (2010). Goal-setting in paediatric rehabilitation: perceptions of parents and professional. Child: Care, Health and Development 36(4):558-65.
5. Van De Weyer RC, Ballinger C, Playford ED. (2010). Goal setting in neurological rehabilitation: staff perspectives. Disability and Rehabilitation 32(17):1419-27.
6. McConkey R, Collins S. (2010). Using personal goal setting to promote the social inclusion of people with intellectual disability living in supported accommodation. Journal of Intellectual Disability Research 54(2):135-43.
7. Dunn MC, Clare IC, Holland AJ. (2010). Living 'a life like ours': support workers' accounts of substitute decision-making in residential care homes for adults with intellectual disabilities. Journal of Intellectual Disability Research 54(2):144-60.
8. Conrad N, Doering BK, Rief W, Exner C. (2010). Looking beyond the importance of life goals. The personal goal model of subjective well-being in neuropsychological rehabilitation. Clinical Rehabilitation 24(5):431-43.
9. Lotan G, Ells C. (2010). Adults with intellectual and developmental disabilities and participation in decision making: ethical considerations for professional-client practice. Intellectual and Developmental Disabilities 48(2):112-25.
10. Lowing K, Bexelius A, Brogren Carlberg E. (2009). Activity focused and goal directed therapy for children with cerebral palsy--do goals make a difference?. Disability and Rehabilitation 31(22):1808-16.
11. van der Steen JT, Helton MR, Ribbe MW. (2009). Prognosis is important in decisionmaking in Dutch nursing home patients with dementia and pneumonia. International Journal of Geriatric Psychiatry 24(9):933-6.
12. Custers R, Maas M, Wildenbeest M, Aarts H. (2008). Nonconscious goal pursuit and the surmounting of physical and social obstacles. European Journal of Social Psychology 38:1013-22 (39 ref).
13. Bloom LF, Lapierre NM, Wilson KG, Curran D, et al. (2006). Concordance in goal setting between patients with multiple sclerosis and their rehabilitation team. American Journal of Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation 85(10):807-13.
14. Norrby E, Linddahl I. (2006). Reliability of the instrument DOA: dialogue about ability related to work. Work 26(2):131-9.
15. Monaghan J, Channell K, McDowell D, Sharma AK. (2005). Improving patient and carer communication, multidisciplinary team working and goal-setting in stroke rehabilitation. Clinical Rehabilitation 19(2):194-9.
16. Holliday RC, Antoun M, Playford ED. (2005). A survey of goal-setting methods used in rehabilitation. Neurorehabilitation and Neural Repair 19(3):227-31.
17. Aminzadeh F, Byszewski A, Dalziel WB, Wilson M, et al. (2005). Effectiveness of outpatient geriatric assessment programs: exploring caregiver needs, goals, and outcomes. Journal of Gerontological Nursing 31(12):19-25.
18. Andreassen S, Wyller TB. (2005). Patients' experiences with self-referral to in-patient rehabilitation: a qualitative interview study. Disability and Rehabilitation 27(21):1307-13.
19. Boersma SN, Maes S, van Elderen T. (2005). Goal disturbance predicts health-related quality of life and depression 4 months after myocardial infarction. British Journal of Health Psychology 10(Pt 4):615-30.
20. Dalle Grave R, Calugi S, Molinari E, Petroni ML, et al. (2005). Weight loss expectations in obese patients and treatment attrition: an observational multicenter study. Obesity Research 13(11):1961-9.
21. Simpson G, Foster M, Kuipers P, Kendall M, et al. (2005). An organizational perspective on goal setting in community-based brain injury rehabilitation. Disability and Rehabilitation 27(15):901-10.
22. Walker AJ, Onus M, Doyle M, Clare J, et al. (2005). Cognitive rehabilitation after severe traumatic brain injury: a pilot programme of goal planning and outdoor adventure course participation. Brain Injury 19(14):1237-41.
23. Street H, Nathan P, Durkin K, Morling J, et al. (2004). Understanding the relationships between wellbeing, goal-setting and depression in children. Australian and New Zealand Journal of Psychiatry 38(3):155-61.
24. Siegert RJ, McPherson KM, Taylor WJ. (2004). Toward a cognitive-affective model of goal-setting in rehabilitation: is self-regulation theory a key step? Disability and Rehabilitation 26(20):1175-83.
25. Possl J, Gotze R. (2004). [Individual goal setting in the occupational therapy of brain-injured patients]. Ergotherapie und Rehabilitation 43(7):7-12.