26. McGarry H, Hegarty K, Gunn J. (2005). How do Victorian GPs manage patients with depression? Australian Family Physician 34(7):603-6.
27. McKenzie S, Bridges-Webb C. (2004). Doctor-patient treatment goals in the management of osteoarthritis in general practice. Australian Family Physician 33(11):959-60.
28. Blashki G, Keks N, Stocky A, Hocking B. (2004). Managing schizophrenia in general practice. Australian Family Physician 33(4):221-7.
29. Millar L, Chorlton MC, Lennox N. (2004). People with intellectual disability Barriers to the provision of good primary care. Australian Family Physician 33(8):657-8.
30. Stain HJ, Kisely S, Miller K, Tait A, et al. (2003). Pathways to care for psychological problems in primary care. Australian Family Physician 32(11):955-6.
31. Blashki G, Richards JC, Ryan P, Pierce D, et al. (2003). Cognitive behavioural strategies for general practice. Australian Family Physician 32(11):910-7.
32. Blashki G, Morgan H, Sumich H, Hickie IB, et al. (2003). Behavioural modification strategies for general practice. Australian Family Physician 32(9):715-21.
33. Bridges-Webb C, Wolk J, Britt H, Pond D. (2003). The management of dementia in general practice. A field test of guidelines. Australian Family Physician 32(4):283-5.
34. McCall L, Clarke DM, Rowley G. (2002). A questionnaire to measure general practitioners' attitudes to their role in the management of patients with depression and anxiety. Australian Family Physician 31(3):299-303.
35. Steven ID, McGrath B, Qureshi F, Wong C, et al. (2000). General practitioners' beliefs, attitudes and reported actions towards chronic fatigue syndrome. Australian Family Physician 29(1):80-5.