658. Egawa K, Kohno H, Oida Y, Nagamatsu T, et al. (2003). [Study on efficient intervention frequency of functional fitness promotion program for community-dwelling elderly people part2: Effect of intervention frequency on physical, mental, and social functional capacity]. Bulletin of the Physical Fitness Research Institute (Tairyoku Kenkyu) 101(Tairyoku Kenkyu):18-29.
659. Simmons D, Voyle JA. (2003). Reaching hard-to-reach, high-risk populations: piloting a health promotion and diabetes disease prevention programme on an urban marae in New Zealand. Health Promotion International 18(1):41-50.
660. van Gool CH, Kempen GI, Penninx BW, Deeg DJ, et al. (2003). Relationship between changes in depressive symptoms and unhealthy lifestyles in late middle aged and older persons: results from the Longitudinal Aging Study Amsterdam. Age and Ageing 32(1):81-7.
661. Marshall D, McConkey R, Moore G. (2003). Obesity in people with intellectual disabilities: the impact of nurse-led health screenings and health promotion activities. Journal of Advanced Nursing 41(2):147-53.
662. Kamolmatayakul S, Nukaw S. (2002). Parent attitudes toward various behaviour management techniques used in pediatric dentistry in Southern Thailand. International Journal of Health Promotion and Education 40(3):75-77.
663. Friedli L, Griffiths S, Tidyman M. (2002). The mental health benefits of arts and creativity for African and Caribbean young men. Journal of Mental Health Promotion 1(3):32-45.
664. Fletcher A, Suutarla A. (2002). Promoting the mental health of children and their families in Helsinki: a model for developing mental health promotion resources. Journal of Mental Health Promotion 1(4):39-44.
665. Heer B, Woodhead D. (2002). Promoting health, preventing illness -- public health perspectives and the King's Fund mental health inquiry. Journal of Mental Health Promotion 1(2):10-3.
666. Avoke M. (2002). Models of disability in the labelling and attitudinal discourse in Ghana. Disability and Society 17(7):769-777.
667. Faulkner G, Biddle S. (2002). Mental health nursing and the promotion of physical activity. Journal of Psychiatric and Mental Health Nursing 9(6):659-665.
668. Hopman-Rock M, Westhoff MH. (2002). [Health education and exercise stimulation for older people: Development and evaluation of "Healthy & Vital."]. Tijdschrift voor Gerontologie en Geriatrie 33(2):56-63.
669. Robinson S, Pennebaker D. (2002). Mental health promotion and illness prevention in Western Australia: A study of service capacity. Health Promotion International 17(3):263-272.
670. Choudhry UK, Jandu S, Mahal J, Singh R, et al. (2002). Health promotion and participatory action research with South Asian women. Journal of Nursing Scholarship 34(1):75-81.
671. Zajac J, Kiejna A, Rymaszewska J. (2002). [Reform of medical services and changes of some patients' movement coefficients in psychiatric hospitals]. Psychiatria Polska 36(2):201-210.
672. Sawatzky JV, Naimark BJ. (2002). Physical activity and cardiovascular health in aging women: A health-promotion perspective. Journal of Aging and Physical Activity 10(4):396-412.
673. Patten SB. (2002). Progress Against Major Depression in Canada. Canadian Journal of Psychiatry (Revue Canadienne de Psychiatrie) 47:775-780.
674. Puckree T, Mkhize M, Mgobhozi Z, Lin J. (2002). African traditional healers: what health care professionals need to know. International Journal of Rehabilitation Research 25(4):247-51.
675. Werner P. (2002). Assessing correlates of concern about developing Alzheimer's dementia among adults with no family history of the disease. American Journal of Alzheimer's Disease and Other Dementias 17(6):331-7.
676. Thulasiraj RD, Rahamathulla R, Saraswati A, Selvaraj S, et al. (2002). The Sivaganga eye survey: I. Blindness and cataract surgery. Ophthalmic Epidemiology 9(5):299-312.
677. Tang YY, Chen SP. (2002). Health promotion behaviors in Chinese family caregivers of patients with stroke. Health Promotion International 17(4):329-339.
678. Shigematsu R, Chang M, Yabushita N, Sakai T, et al. (2002). Dance-based aerobic exercise may improve indices of falling risk in older women. Age and Ageing 31(4):261-6.
679. Tilly B, Guilhot J, Salanave B, Fender P, et al. (2002). [The management of severe hypertension in France in 1999 and 2000: Intermediate results of the French Health Insurance Funds' Program of Interventions]. Archives des Maladies du Coeur et des Vaisseaux 95(7-8):687-94.
680. Nilsson TK, Spence JD, Nilsson PM, Eliasson M, et al. (2002). Quantitative measurement of carotid atherosclerosis in relation to levels of von Willebrand factor and fibrinolytic variables in plasma--a 2-year follow-up study. Journal of Cardiovascular Risk 9(4):215-21.
681. Yan F, Lim S, Ing AJ. (2002). Managing COPD in the new millenium. Medicine Today 3(12):29-37.
682. Wister A, Romeder Z. (2002). The chronic illness context and change in exercise self-care among older adults: A longitudinal analysis. Canadian Journal on Aging (Revue Canadienne Du Vieillissement) 21:521-534.