668. Hopman-Rock M, Westhoff MH. (2002). [Health education and exercise stimulation for older people: Development and evaluation of "Healthy & Vital."]. Tijdschrift voor Gerontologie en Geriatrie 33(2):56-63.
669. Robinson S, Pennebaker D. (2002). Mental health promotion and illness prevention in Western Australia: A study of service capacity. Health Promotion International 17(3):263-272.
670. Choudhry UK, Jandu S, Mahal J, Singh R, et al. (2002). Health promotion and participatory action research with South Asian women. Journal of Nursing Scholarship 34(1):75-81.
671. Zajac J, Kiejna A, Rymaszewska J. (2002). [Reform of medical services and changes of some patients' movement coefficients in psychiatric hospitals]. Psychiatria Polska 36(2):201-210.
672. Sawatzky JV, Naimark BJ. (2002). Physical activity and cardiovascular health in aging women: A health-promotion perspective. Journal of Aging and Physical Activity 10(4):396-412.
673. Patten SB. (2002). Progress Against Major Depression in Canada. Canadian Journal of Psychiatry (Revue Canadienne de Psychiatrie) 47:775-780.
674. Puckree T, Mkhize M, Mgobhozi Z, Lin J. (2002). African traditional healers: what health care professionals need to know. International Journal of Rehabilitation Research 25(4):247-51.
675. Werner P. (2002). Assessing correlates of concern about developing Alzheimer's dementia among adults with no family history of the disease. American Journal of Alzheimer's Disease and Other Dementias 17(6):331-7.
676. Thulasiraj RD, Rahamathulla R, Saraswati A, Selvaraj S, et al. (2002). The Sivaganga eye survey: I. Blindness and cataract surgery. Ophthalmic Epidemiology 9(5):299-312.
677. Tang YY, Chen SP. (2002). Health promotion behaviors in Chinese family caregivers of patients with stroke. Health Promotion International 17(4):329-339.
678. Shigematsu R, Chang M, Yabushita N, Sakai T, et al. (2002). Dance-based aerobic exercise may improve indices of falling risk in older women. Age and Ageing 31(4):261-6.
679. Tilly B, Guilhot J, Salanave B, Fender P, et al. (2002). [The management of severe hypertension in France in 1999 and 2000: Intermediate results of the French Health Insurance Funds' Program of Interventions]. Archives des Maladies du Coeur et des Vaisseaux 95(7-8):687-94.
680. Nilsson TK, Spence JD, Nilsson PM, Eliasson M, et al. (2002). Quantitative measurement of carotid atherosclerosis in relation to levels of von Willebrand factor and fibrinolytic variables in plasma--a 2-year follow-up study. Journal of Cardiovascular Risk 9(4):215-21.
681. Yan F, Lim S, Ing AJ. (2002). Managing COPD in the new millenium. Medicine Today 3(12):29-37.
682. Wister A, Romeder Z. (2002). The chronic illness context and change in exercise self-care among older adults: A longitudinal analysis. Canadian Journal on Aging (Revue Canadienne Du Vieillissement) 21:521-534.
683. Lollar DJ. (2002). Public health and disability: emerging opportunities. Public Health Reports 117(2):131-6.
684. Bunnag C, Prasansuk S, Nakorn AN, Jareoncharsri P, et al. (2002). Ear diseases and hearing in the Thai elderly population. part II. A one year follow-up study. Journal of the Medical Association of Thailand 85(5):532-9.
685. Bristow K, Patten S. (2002). Treatment-seeking rates and associated mediating factors among individuals with depression. Canadian Journal of Psychiatry (Revue Canadienne de Psychiatrie) 47:660-5.
686. Griffiths KM, Jorm AF, Christensen H, Medway J, et al. (2002). Research priorities in mental health, part 2: An evaluation of the current research effort against stakeholder's priorities. Australian and New Zealand Journal of Psychiatry 36(3):327-339.
687. Novak-Grubic V, Tavcar R. (2002). Predictors of noncompliance in males with first-episode schizophrenia, schizophreniform and schizoaffective disorder. European Psychiatry 17(3):148-54.
688. Roberts L, Little P, Chapman J, Cantrell T, et al. (2002). The back home trial: General practitioner-supported leaflets may change back pain behavior. Spine 27(17 (Sep)):1821-1828.
689. Bower C, Ryan A, Rudy E, Miller M. (2002). Trends in neural tube defects in Western Australia. Australian and New Zealand Journal of Public Health 26(2):150-151.
690. Baum K. (2002). The importance of physical training for preventive care in the elderly. Therapeutische Umschau 59(7):323-327.
691. Bak S, Sindrup So H, Alslev T, Kristensen O, et al. (2002). Cessation of smoking after first-ever stroke: A follow-up study. Stroke 33(9):2263-2269.
692. Parker E, O'Connor-Fleming M, Tooth L, Humphries RJ. (2002). Developing a cardiac rehabilitation education resource for rural health workers in Queensland: reviewing the process and outcomes. Australian Journal of Rural Health 10(1):15-9.
693. Bronnum-Hansen H. (2002). Predicting the effect of prevention of ischaemic heart disease. Scandinavian Journal of Public Health 30(1):5-11.
694. Karikoski A, Ilanne-Parikka P, Murtomaa H. (2002). Oral self-care among adults with diabetes in Finland. Community Dentistry and Oral Epidemiology 30(3):216-23.
695. Lynch M, Murphy AW, Walsh J, Daly K, et al. (2002). The provision of secondary cardiac prevention measures in a hospital cardiac clinic population and the relationship to psychological variables. Irish Journal of Medical Science 171(1):24-27.
696. Manios Y, Moschandreas J, Hatzis C, Kafatos A. (2002). Health and nutrition education in primary schools of Crete: changes in chronic disease risk factors following a 6-year intervention programme. British Journal of Nutrition 88(3):315-24.
697. Otsuka K, Mitsutake G, Yano S. (2002). Depression, quality of life, and lifestyle: Chronoecological health watch in a community. Biomedicine and Pharmacotherapy 56(Supp 2):231s-242s.
698. Burke V, Mori TA, Giangiulio N, Gillam HF, et al. (2002). An innovative program for changing health behaviours. Asia Pacific Journal of Clinical Nutrition 11(Suppl 3):S586-97.
699. Cappuccio FP, Oakeshott P, Strazzullo P, Kerry SM. (2002). Application of Framingham risk estimates to ethnic minorities in United Kingdom and implications for primary prevention of heart disease in general practice: cross sectional population based study. BMJ: British Medical Journal 325(7375).
700. Young TK, Martens PJ, Taback SP, Sellers EA, et al. (2002). Type 2 diabetes mellitus in children: prenatal and early infancy risk factors among native canadians. Archives of Pediatrics and Adolescent Medicine 156(7):651-5.
701. Bijl RV, Cuijpers P, Smit F. (2002). Psychiatric disorders in adult children of parents with a history of psychopathology. Social Psychiatry and Psychiatric Epidemiology 37(1):7-12.
702. Jones LW, Courneya KS. (2002). Exercise discussions during cancer treatment consultations. Cancer Practice 10(2):66-74.
703. McGhan SL, Reutter LI, Hessel PA, Melvin D, et al. (2002). Developing a school asthma policy. Public Health Nursing 19(2):112-123.
704. Stevens CA, Wesseldine LJ, Couriel JM, Dyer AJ, et al. (2002). Parental education and guided self-management of asthma and wheezing in the pre-school child: a randomised controlled trial. Thorax 57(1):39-44.
705. Andersen LB, Klausen K, Nisbeth O. (2002). [One-year effect of health counseling on life style and risk factors of heart disease]. Ugeskrift for Laeger 164(13):1814-8.
706. Cardon GM, De Clercq DL, De Bourdeaudhuij IM. (2002). Back education efficacy in elementary schoolchildren: a 1-year follow-up study. Spine 27(3):299-305.
707. Chassagne P, Druesne L, Fauchais AL. (2002). [Advances in geriatrics]. Revue de Medecine Interne 23(3):220-4.
708. Shaji KS, Arun Kishore NR, Lal KP, Prince M. (2002). Revealing a hidden problem. An evaluation of a community dementia case-finding program from the Indian 10/66 dementia research network. International Journal of Geriatric Psychiatry 17(3):222-5.
709. Heidrich J, Liese AD, Kalic M, Winter-Enbergs A, et al. (2002). [Secondary prevention of coronary heart disease. Results from EuroASPIRE I and II in the region of Munster, Germany]. Deutsche Medizinische Wochenschrift 127(13):667-72.
710. Vale MJ, Jelinek MV, Best JD, Health CsgCpoAC. (2002). How many patients with coronary heart disease are not achieving their risk-factor targets? Experience in Victoria 1996-1998 versus 1999-2000. Medical Journal of Australia 176(5):211-5.
711. Crawford MJ, Weaver T, Rutter D, Sensky T, et al. (2002). Evaluating new treatments in psychiatry: the potential value of combining qualitative and quantitative research methods. International Review of Psychiatry 14(1):6-11.
712. Jenkins R, Kovess V. (2002). Evaluation of suicide prevention: a European approach. International Review of Psychiatry 14(1):34-41.
713. Markle Reid M, Browne G, Roberts J, Gafni A, et al. (2002). The 2-year costs and effects of a public health nursing case management intervention on mood-disordered single parents on social assistance. Journal of Evaluation in Clinical Practice 8(1):45-59.
714. Shaji KS, Arun Kishore NR, Praveen Lal K, Prince M. (2002). Revealing a hidden problem. An evaluation of a community dementia case-finding program from the Indian 10/66 dementia research network. International Journal of Geriatric Psychiatry 17(3):222-225.
715. Smith CM, Smith WCS. (2002). Leprosy at the cutting edge: 2000 to 2005, and beyond. Tropical Doctor 32(1):46-48.
716. Gan WQ, Gu DF, Xu XS, Duan XF, et al. (2001). [The effect of Beijing Fangshan Cardiovascular Prevention Program on the incidence and mortality of stroke]. Acta Academiae Medicinae Sinicae (Zhongguo Yixue Kexueyuan Xuebao) 23:428-31.
717. Lamers LM. (2001). Health-based risk adjustment: is inpatient and outpatient diagnostic information sufficient? Inquiry 38(4 (Winter)):423-31.