1. Sidorenko A, Zaidi A. (2013). Active Ageing in CIS Countries: Semantics, Challenges, and Responses. Current Gerontology and Geriatrics Research 2013:17 pages.
2. Champagne A, Prince F, Bouffard V, Lafond D. (2012). Balance, Falls-Related Self-Efficacy, and Psychological Factors amongst Older Women with Chronic Low Back Pain: A Preliminary Case-Control Study. Rehabilitation Research and Practice 2012:8 pages.
3. Fliess-Douer O, van der Woude LH, Vanlandewijck YC. (2011). Development of a new scale for perceived self-efficacy in manual wheeled mobility: a pilot study. Journal of Rehabilitation Medicine 43(7):602-8.
4. Shaw K, Cartwright C, Craig J. (2011). The housing and support needs of people with an intellectual disability into older age. Journal of Intellectual Disability Research 55(9):895-903.
5. Aben L, Ponds RW, Heijenbrok-Kal MH, Visser MM, et al. (2011). Memory complaints in chronic stroke patients are predicted by memory self-efficacy rather than memory capacity. Cerebrovascular Diseases 31(6):566-72.
6. Lindstrom M, Lindberg M, Sjostrom S. (2011). Home bittersweet home: the significance of home for occupational transformations. International Journal of Social Psychiatry 57(3):284-99.
7. Niedermann K, Forster A, Ciurea A, Hammond A, et al. (2011). Development and psychometric properties of a joint protection self-efficacy scale. Scandinavian Journal of Occupational Therapy 18(2):143-52.
8. Sol BG, van der Graaf Y, van Petersen R, Visseren FL. (2011). The effect of self-efficacy on cardiovascular lifestyle. European Journal of Cardiovascular Nursing 10(3):180-6.
9. Sharifi L, Pourpak Z, Heidarnazhad H, Bokaie S, et al. (2011). Asthma knowledge, attitude, and self-efficacy in Iranian asthmatic patients. Archives of Iranian Medicine 14(5):315-20.
10. Mitchell AE, Fraser JA. (2011). Parents' self-efficacy, outcome expectations, and self-reported task performance when managing atopic dermatitis in children: instrument reliability and validity. International Journal of Nursing Studies 48(2):215-26.