1. Sidorenko A, Zaidi A. (2013). Active Ageing in CIS Countries: Semantics, Challenges, and Responses. Current Gerontology and Geriatrics Research 2013:17 pages.
2. Champagne A, Prince F, Bouffard V, Lafond D. (2012). Balance, Falls-Related Self-Efficacy, and Psychological Factors amongst Older Women with Chronic Low Back Pain: A Preliminary Case-Control Study. Rehabilitation Research and Practice 2012:8 pages.
3. Fliess-Douer O, van der Woude LH, Vanlandewijck YC. (2011). Development of a new scale for perceived self-efficacy in manual wheeled mobility: a pilot study. Journal of Rehabilitation Medicine 43(7):602-8.
4. Shaw K, Cartwright C, Craig J. (2011). The housing and support needs of people with an intellectual disability into older age. Journal of Intellectual Disability Research 55(9):895-903.
5. Aben L, Ponds RW, Heijenbrok-Kal MH, Visser MM, et al. (2011). Memory complaints in chronic stroke patients are predicted by memory self-efficacy rather than memory capacity. Cerebrovascular Diseases 31(6):566-72.
6. Lindstrom M, Lindberg M, Sjostrom S. (2011). Home bittersweet home: the significance of home for occupational transformations. International Journal of Social Psychiatry 57(3):284-99.
7. Niedermann K, Forster A, Ciurea A, Hammond A, et al. (2011). Development and psychometric properties of a joint protection self-efficacy scale. Scandinavian Journal of Occupational Therapy 18(2):143-52.
8. Sol BG, van der Graaf Y, van Petersen R, Visseren FL. (2011). The effect of self-efficacy on cardiovascular lifestyle. European Journal of Cardiovascular Nursing 10(3):180-6.
9. Sharifi L, Pourpak Z, Heidarnazhad H, Bokaie S, et al. (2011). Asthma knowledge, attitude, and self-efficacy in Iranian asthmatic patients. Archives of Iranian Medicine 14(5):315-20.
10. Mitchell AE, Fraser JA. (2011). Parents' self-efficacy, outcome expectations, and self-reported task performance when managing atopic dermatitis in children: instrument reliability and validity. International Journal of Nursing Studies 48(2):215-26.
11. Fairhall N, Sherrington C, Kurrle SE, Lord SR, et al. (2011). ICF participation restriction is common in frail, community-dwelling older people: an observational cross-sectional study. Physiotherapy 97(1):26-32.
12. Harris M, Gladman B, Hennessy N, Lloyd C, et al. (2011). The reliability of an education-related self-efficacy scale for people with psychiatric disabilities. Community Mental Health Journal 47(2):136-42.
13. Fallahpour M, Tham K, Joghataei MT, Jonsson H. (2011). Perceived participation and autonomy: aspects of functioning and contextual factors predicting participation after stroke. Journal of Rehabilitation Medicine 43(5):388-97.
14. Sanchez AI, Martinez MP, Miro E, Medina A. (2011). Predictors of the pain perception and self-efficacy for pain control in patients with fibromyalgia. Spanish Journal of Psychology 14(1):366-73.
15. Romero-Moreno R, Losada A, Mausbach BT, Marquez-Gonzalez M, et al. (2011). Analysis of the moderating effect of self-efficacy domains in different points of the dementia caregiving process. Aging and Mental Health 15(2):221-31.
16. Mishali M, Omer H, Heymann AD. (2011). The importance of measuring self-efficacy in patients with diabetes. Family Practice 28(1):82-7.
17. Sannier O, Danjour D, Talamon Y. (2011). [Maintaining autonomy, an issue in the care of elderly prisoners]. Soins. Gerontologie (88):31-3.
18. Leavey G, Rothi D, Paul R. (2011). Trust, autonomy and relationships: the help-seeking preferences of young people in secondary level schools in London (UK). Journal of Adolescence 34(4):685-93.
19. Korpershoek C, van der Bijl J, Hafsteinsdottir TB. (2011). Self-efficacy and its influence on recovery of patients with stroke: a systematic review. Journal of Advanced Nursing 67(9):1876-94.
20. Pedersen I, Nordaunet T, Martinsen EW, Berget B, et al. (2011). Farm animal-assisted intervention: relationship between work and contact with farm animals and change in depression, anxiety, and self-efficacy among persons with clinical depression. Issues in Mental Health Nursing 32(8):493-500.
21. Hawkins R, Redley M, Holland AJ. (2011). Duty of care and autonomy: how support workers managed the tension between protecting service users from risk and promoting their independence in a specialist group home. Journal of Intellectual Disability Research 55(9):873-84.
22. Shaw K, Cartwright C, Craig J. (2011). The housing and support needs of people with an intellectual disability into older age. Journal of Intellectual Disability Research 55(9):895-903.
23. Jackson R. (2011). Challenges of residential and community care: 'the times they are a-changin'. Journal of Intellectual Disability Research 55(9):933-44.
24. Cummings E, Hauser J, Cameron-Tucker H, Fitzpatrick P, et al. (2011). Enhancing self-efficacy for self-management in people with cystic fibrosis. Studies in Health Technology and Informatics 169:33-7.
25. Schomerus G, Corrigan PW, Klauer T, Kuwert P, et al. (2011). Self-stigma in alcohol dependence: consequences for drinking-refusal self-efficacy. Drug and Alcohol Dependence 114(1):12-7.