245. Lee HY. (2006). [Effects of a rehabilitation nursing program on muscle strength, flexibility, self efficacy and health related quality of life in disabilities]. Daehan Ganho Haghoeji 36(3):484-92.
246. Seo NS, Han MS, Lee JS. (2006). [Effects of a tilting training program on lower extremities function, depression, and self-efficacy among stroke inpatients]. Daehan Ganho Haghoeji 36(3):514-22.
247. Jang HJ, Jung YK. (2006). [The effects of self-efficacy promoting pulmonary rehabilitation program in out-patients with chronic obstructive pulmonary disease]. Tuberculosis and Respiratory Diseases 61(6):533-546.
248. Lotters F, Franche RL, Hogg-Johnson S, Burdorf A, et al. (2006). The prognostic value of depressive symptoms, fear-avoidance, and self-efficacy for duration of lost-time benefits in workers with musculoskeletal disorders. Occupational and Environmental Medicine 63(12):794-801.
249. Schneekloth U. (2006). [Tendency of development and perspectives of domestic care Core results of the potential and limits of independent living (MuG III) study]. Zeitschrift fur Gerontologie und Geriatrie 39(6):405-12.