1. Greitemann B, Dibbelt S, Buschel C. (2006). [Multidisciplinary orthopedic rehabilitation program in patients with chronic back pain and need for changing job situation -- long-term effects of a multimodal, multidisciplinary program with activation and job development]. Zeitschrift fur Orthopadie und Ihre Grenzgebiete 144(3):255-66.
2. No DM. (2006). [Study on Job Creation for the Hard-to-employ Populations]. Disability and Employment Journal 16(1):115 - 143.
3. Kang DU. (2005). [A Study on the Employment Promotion Policy for People with Disabilities in Kwangwon Province]. Disability and Employment Journal 15(1):131 - 152.
4. Krupa T, Lagarde M, Carmichael K. (2003). Transforming sheltered workshops into affirmative businesses: an outcome evaluation. Psychiatric Rehabilitation Journal 26(4):359-67.
5. Wong R, Wan W. (2000). Experience in developing a transitional employment program (TEP) for the psychiatric patients in an acute general hospital in Hong Kong. Work: a Journal of Prevention, Assessment and Rehabilitation 14(3).
6. Kenny DT. (1999). Employers' perspectives on the provision of suitable duties in occupational rehabilitation. Journal of Occupational Rehabilitation 9(4):267-276.
7. Furlonger B. (1998). An investigation of the career development of high school adolescents with hearing impairments in New Zealand. American Annals of the Deaf 143(3):268-76.
8. Cho S. (1997). Korean Gifted Girls: The Achieved and the Unachieved. Gifted Education International 12(2):111-17.