1. Young S, Murphy CM, Coghill D. (2011
). [Avoiding the 'twilight zone': recommendations for the transition of services from adolescence to adulthood for young people with ADHD.]. BMC Psychiatry 11:174.
2. Aromaa E, Tolvanen A, Tuulari J, Wahlbeck K. (2011). Personal stigma and use of mental health services among people with depression in a general population in Finland. BMC Psychiatry 11:52.
3. Killaspy H, White S, Wright C, Taylor TL, et al. (2011). The development of the Quality Indicator for Rehabilitative Care (QuIRC): a measure of best practice for facilities for people with longer term mental health problems. BMC Psychiatry 11:35.
4. Drukker M, van Os J, Dietvorst M, Sytema S, et al. (2011). Does monitoring need for care in patients diagnosed with severe mental illness impact on Psychiatric Service Use? Comparison of monitored patients with matched controls. BMC Psychiatry 11:45.
5. van der Voort TY, van Meijel B, Goossens PJ, Renes J, et al. (2011). Collaborative care for patients with bipolar disorder: a randomised controlled trial. BMC Psychiatry 11:133.
6. Bredski J, Watson A, Mountain DA, Clunie F, et al. (2011). The prediction of discharge from in-patient psychiatric rehabilitation: a case-control study. BMC Psychiatry 11:149.
7. Blasco-Ros C, Sanchez-Lorente S, Martinez M. (2010). Recovery from depressive symptoms, state anxiety and post-traumatic stress disorder in women exposed to physical and psychological, but not to psychological intimate partner violence alone: a longitudinal study. BMC Psychiatry 10:98.
8. Stobbe J, Mulder NC, Roosenschoon BJ, Depla M, et al. (2010). Assertive community treatment for elderly people with severe mental illness. BMC Psychiatry 10:84.
9. Gulliver A, Griffiths KM, Christensen H. (2010). Perceived barriers and facilitators to mental health help-seeking in young people: a systematic review. BMC Psychiatry 10:113.
10. Puschner B, Steffen S, Slade M, Kaliniecka H, et al. (2010). Clinical Decision Making and Outcome in Routine Care for People with Severe Mental Illness (CEDAR): Study protocol. BMC Psychiatry 10( 90. Date of Publication: 10 Nov 2010).