1. Lie A. (2008). "Inclusive Working Life" in Norway - Experience from "Models of Good Practice" enterprises. Croatian Medical Journal 49(4):553-560.
2. Perry L. (2006). Promoting evidence-based practice in stroke care in Australia. Nursing Standard 20(34):35-42.
3. Prathanee B, Dechongkit S, Manochiopinig S. (2006). Development of community-based speech therapy model: for children with cleft lip/palate in northeast Thailand. Journal of the Medical Association of Thailand 89(4):500-8.
4. Pratt R, Clare L, Kirchner V. (2006). 'It's like a revolving door syndrome': professional perspectives on models of access to services for people with early-stage dementia. Aging and Mental Health 10(1):55-62.
5. Dench C. (2005). A model for training staff in positive behaviour support. Tizard Learning Disability Review 10(2):24-30.
6. Martz E. (2005). Lessons from life. Rehabilitation in Russia. Rehabilitation Counseling Bulletin 48(2):118-23.
7. McGill P. (2005). Models of community care in the UK: past and present. Tizard Learning Disability Review 10(1):46-51.
8. Power MJ. (2005). Psychological approaches to bipolar disorders: a theoretical critique. Clinical Psychology Review 25(8):1101-22.
9. Oades L, Deane F, Crowe T, Lambert WG, et al. (2005). Collaborative recovery: an integrative model for working with individuals who experience chronic and recurring mental illness. Australasian Psychiatry 13(3):279-84.
10. Kelvin RG. (2005). Capacity of tier 2/3 CAMHS and service specification: a model to enable evidence based service development. Child and Adolescent Mental Health 10(2):63-73.
11. Moore A, Morris J, Crouch V, Martin M. (2003). Evaluation of physiotherapy clinical educational models: Comparing 1:1, 2:1 and 3:1 placements. Physiotherapy 89(8):489-501.
12. Arrindell WA, Eisemann M, Richter J, Oei TPS, et al. (2003). Phobic anxiety in 11 nations part I: Dimensional constancy of the five-factor model. Behaviour Research and Therapy 41(4):461-479.
13. Nascetti S, Falasca P, Mengolini B, Francesco A, et al. (2003). [Health profile of a population as a predictor of health resources utilization: results of the implementation of an epidemiologic model for needs analysis]. Epidemiologia e Prevenzione 27(5):269-76.
14. Kendall MB, Ungerer G, Dorsett P. (2003). Bridging the gap: Transitional rehabilitation services for people with spinal cord injury. Disability and Rehabilitation 25(17 (Sep)):1008-1015.
15. Herdt J, Bengel J, Jackel WH. (2003). [Knowledge management to transfer results from research into the practice of rehabilitation]. Physikalische Medizin Rehabilitationsmedizin Kurortmedizin 13(4):199-207.
16. Hartley SD, Wirz SL. (2002). Development of a 'communication disability model' and its implication on service delivery in low-income countries. Social Science and Medicine 54(10):1543-1557.
17. Upanne M. (2002). Changes in professional conceptions of suicide prevention among psychologists: Using a conceptual model. Journal of Community and Applied Social Psychology 12(2):108-123.
18. Plaute W, Westling DL, Cizek B. (2002). Sexuality education for adults with cognitive disabilities in Austria: Surveys of attitudes and the development of a model program. Research and Practice for Persons with Severe Disabilities 27(1):58-68.
19. Hamm LF, Kavanagh T. (2000). The Toronto Cardiac Rehabilitation and Secondary Prevention Program: 1968 into the new millennium. Journal of Cardiopulmonary Rehabilitation 20(1):16-22.
20. Verburg G, Bennett B, Brett B. (2000). Development of Online Courseware and Support Technology. Proceedings of the RESNA .
21. Pinkney S, Fernie G. (2000). 3D Computer Modeling in Wheelchair Design: A Case Study. Proceedings of the RESNA .
22. Robertson J. (2000). Neuropsychological intervention in dyslexia: two studies on British pupils. Journal of Learning Disabilities 33(2):137-48.
23. Sutton B, Walsh PN. (1999). Inclusion International's Open Project on inclusive employment. Journal of Vocational Rehabilitation 12(3):195-198.
24. Cole T, Visser J. (1999). The History of Special Provision for Pupils with Emotional or Behavioral Difficulties in England: What Has Proved Effective? Behavioral Disorders 25(1):56-64.
25. Griffiths RD, Jones C. (1999). ABC of intensive care: Recovery from intensive care. BMJ: British Medical Journal 319.