1. Kawada T, Shimizu T, Kuratomi Y, Suto S, et al. (2011). Monitoring of the sleep patterns of shift workers in the automotive industry. Work 38(2):163-7.
2. Jang TW, Kim BG, Kwon YJ, Im HJ. (2011). The association between impaired fasting glucose and noise-induced hearing loss. Journal of Occupational Health 53(4):274-9.
3. Jang TW, Kim BG, Kwon YJ, Im HJ. (2011). The association between impaired fasting glucose and noise-induced hearing loss. Journal of Occupational Health 53(4):274-9.
4. Young M, Bunce D. (2011). Driving into the Sunset: Supporting Cognitive Functioning in Older Drivers. Journal of Aging Research 2011:6 pages.
5. Lee L, Hillier LM, Stolee P, Heckman G, et al. (2010). Enhancing dementia care: A primary care-based memory clinic. Journal of the American Geriatrics Society 58(11 ):2197-2204.
6. Garcia P D. (2010). [Can I drive a car, doctor? Car driving evaluation for people with disability and the importance in rehabilitation]. Revista Medica de Chile 138(2):243-50.
7. Perrier MJ, Korner-Bitensky N, Mayo NE. (2010). Patient factors associated with return to driving poststroke: findings from a multicenter cohort study. Archives of Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation 91(6):868-73.
8. Yazdan-Ashoori P, Ten Hove M. (2010). Vision and driving: Canada. Journal of Neuro-Ophthalmology 30(2):177-85.
9. Wald J, Taylor S, Chiri LR, Sica C. (2010). Posttraumatic stress disorder and chronic pain arising from motor vehicle accidents: efficacy of interoceptive exposure plus trauma-related exposure therapy. Cognitive Behaviour Therapy 39(2):104-13.
10. Poulsen AA, Horswill MS, Wetton MA, Hill A, et al. (2010). A brief office-based hazard perception intervention for drivers with ADHD symptoms. Australian and New Zealand Journal of Psychiatry 44(6):528-34.