1. Doherty S, Byrne M, Murphy AW, McGee HM. (2011). Cardiac rehabilitation staff views about discussing sexual issues with coronary heart disease patients: a national survey in Ireland. European Journal of Cardiovascular Nursing 10(2):101-7.
2. Goncalves DC, Pachana NA, Byrne GJ. (2011). Prevalence and correlates of generalized anxiety disorder among older adults in the Australian National Survey of Mental Health and Well-Being. Journal of Affective Disorders 132(1-2):223-30.
3. Morlino M, Calento A, Schiavone V, Santone G, et al. (2011). Use of psychiatric inpatient services by heavy users: findings from a national survey in Italy. European Psychiatry: the Journal of the Association of European Psychiatrists 26(4):252-9.
4. Korner-Bitensky N, Barrett-Bernstein S, Bibas G, Poulin V. (2011). National survey of Canadian occupational therapists' assessment and treatment of cognitive impairment post-stroke. Australian Occupational Therapy Journal 58(4):241-50.
5. Yap MB, Jorm AF. (2011). The influence of stigma on first aid actions taken by young people for mental health problems in a close friend or family member: findings from an Australian national survey of youth. Journal of Affective Disorders 134(1-3):473-7.
6. Jaddou H, Batieha A, Khader Y, Kanaan A, El-Khateeb M, Ajlouni K. (2011). Hypertension Prevalence, Awareness, Treatment and Control, and Associated Factors: Results from a National Survey, Jordan. International Journal of Hypertension 2011:8 pages.
7. Saeed A, Al-Hamdan N, Bahnassy A, Abdalla A, Abbas M, Abuzaid L. (2011). Prevalence, Awareness, Treatment, and Control of Hypertension among Saudi Adult Population: A National Survey. International Journal of Hypertension 2011:8 pages.
8. Basso F, Ricci Z, Cruz D, Ronco C. (2010). International survey on the management of acute kidney injury in critically ill patients: year 2007. Blood Purification 30(3):214-20.
9. Ghosh R, Killaspy H. (2010). A national survey of assertive community treatment services in England. Journal of Mental Health 19(6):500-8.
10. Forsgren LM, Eriksson M. (2010). Delirium--awareness, observation and interventions in intensive care units: a national survey of Swedish ICU head nurses. Intensive and Critical Care Nursing 26(5):296-303.