1. Petersson I, Kottorp A, Bergstrm J, Lilja M. (2009). Longitudinal changes in everyday life after home modifications for people aging with disabilities. Scandinavian Journal of Occupational Therapy 16(2):78-87.
2. Starkhammar S, Lilja M. (2008). The provision of stove timers to individuals with cognitive impairment. Scandinavian Journal of Occupational Therapy 15(1):4-12.
3. Vik K, Nygard L, Lilja M. (2007). Perceived environmental influence on participation among older adults after home-based rehabilitation. Physical and Occupational Therapy in Geriatrics 25(4):1-20.
4. Johansson K, Lilja M, Petersson I, Borell L. (2007). Performance of activities of daily living in a sample of applicants for home modification services. Scandinavian Journal of Occupational Therapy 14(1):44-53.
5. Vik K, Lilja M. (2007). The influence of the environment on participation subsequent to rehabilitation as experienced by elderly people in Norway. Scandinavian Journal of Occupational Therapy 14(2):86-95.
6. Dolva AS, Coster W, Lilja M. (2004). Functional performance in children with Down syndrome. American Journal of Occupational Therapy 58(6):621-9.
7. Lilja M, Bergh A, Johansson L. (2003). Attitudes towards rehabilitation needs and support from assistive technology and the social environment among elderly people with disability. Occupational Therapy International 10(1):75-93.
8. Lilja M, Borell L. (2001). Occupational therapy practice patterns with older Swedish persons at home. Canadian Journal of Occupational Therapy 68:51-59.
9. Lilja M, Borell L. (1997). Elderly people's daily activities and need for mobility support. Scandinavian Journal of Caring Sciences 11(2):73-80.