1. Spector A, Orrell M, Woods B. (2010). Cognitive Stimulation Therapy (CST): effects on different areas of cognitive function for people with dementia. International Journal of Geriatric Psychiatry 25(12):1253-8.
2. Spector A, Orrell M. (2010). Using a biopsychosocial model of dementia as a tool to guide clinical practice. International Psychogeriatrics 22(6):957-65.
3. Miranda-Castillo C, Woods B, Orrell M. (2010). People with dementia living alone: what are their needs and what kind of support are they receiving?. International Psychogeriatrics 22(4):607-17.
4. Cooper C, Katona C, Orrell M, Livingston G. (2008). Coping strategies, anxiety and depression in caregivers of people with Alzheimer's disease. International Journal of Geriatric Psychiatry 23(9):929-36.
5. Harmer BJ, Orrell M. (2008). What is meaningful activity for people with dementia living in care homes? A comparison of the views of older people with dementia, staff and family carers. Aging and Mental Health 12(5):548-58.
6. Orrell M, Hancock GA, Liyanage KC, Woods B, et al. (2008). The needs of people with dementia in care homes: the perspectives of users, staff and family caregivers. International Psychogeriatrics 20(5):941-51.
7. Smith F, Orrell M. (2007). Does the patient-centred approach help identify the needs of older people attending primary care? Age and Ageing 36:628-31 (21 ref).
8. Hoe J, Katona C, Orrell M, Livingston G. (2007). Quality of life in dementia: care recipient and caregiver perceptions of quality of life in dementia: the LASER-AD study. International Journal of Geriatric Psychiatry 22(10):1031-6.
9. Orrell M, Hancock G, Hoe J, Woods B, et al. (2007). A cluster randomised controlled trial to reduce the unmet needs of people with dementia living in residential care. International Journal of Geriatric Psychiatry 22(11):1127-34.
10. Hancock GA, Woods B, Challis D, Orrell M. (2006). The needs of older people with dementia in residential care. International Journal of Geriatric Psychiatry 21(1):43-49.