1. Stacey PC, Raine CH, O'Donoghue GM, Tapper L, et al. (2010). Effectiveness of computer-based auditory training for adult users of cochlear implants. International Journal of Audiology 49(5):347-56.
2. Kelders SM, van Gemert-Pijnen JE, Werkman A, Seydel ER. (2010). Usage and effect of a web-based intervention for the prevention of overweight; a RCT. Studies in Health Technology and Informatics 160(Pt 1):28-32.
3. Maher CA, Williams MT, Olds T, Lane AE. (2010). An internet-based physical activity intervention for adolescents with cerebral palsy: a randomized controlled trial. Developmental Medicine and Child Neurology 52(5):448-55.
4. Boger J, Hoey J, Poupart P, Boutilier C, et al. (2006). A planning system based on Markov decision processes to guide people with dementia through activities of daily living. IEEE Transactions on Information Technology in Biomedicine 10(2):323-33.
5. Hochlehnert A, Richter A, Bludau HB, Bieber C, et al. (2006). A computer-based information-tool for chronic pain patients Computerized information to support the process of shared decision-making. Patient Education and Counseling 61(1):92-8.
6. Ingadottir E, Thome M. (2006). Evaluation of a web-based course for community nurses on postpartum emotional distress. Scandinavian Journal of Caring Sciences 20(1):86-92.
7. Upton D. (2006). Online learning in speech and language therapy: Student performance and attitudes. Education for Health 19(1):22-31.
8. Downs M, Turner S, Bryans M, Wilcock J, et al. (2006). Effectiveness of educational interventions in improving detection and management of dementia in primary care: cluster randomised controlled study.[see comment]. BMJ: British Medical Journal 332(7543).
9. Christensen H, Griffiths K, Groves C, Korten A. (2006). Free range users and one hit wonders: Community users of an internet-based cognitive behaviour therapy program. Australian and New Zealand Journal of Psychiatry 40(1):59-62.
10. Andersson G, Hollandare F, Carlbring P, et al. (2005). Internet-based self-help for depression: randomised controlled trial. British Journal of Psychiatry 187:456-61.