1. Jansson I, Hesse M, Fridell M. (2009). Influence of personality disorder features on social functioning in substance-abusing women five years after compulsive residential treatment. European Addiction Research 15(1):25-31.
2. Fridell M, Hesse M, Jaeger MM, Kuhlhorn E. (2008). Antisocial personality disorder as a predictor of criminal behaviour in a longitudinal study of a cohort of abusers of several classes of drugs: relation to type of substance and type of crime. Addictive Behaviors 33(6):799-811.
3. Jansson I, Hesse M, Fridell M. (2008). Personality disorder features as predictors of symptoms five years post-treatment. American Journal on Addictions 17(3):172-5.
4. Fridell M, Hesse M, Johnson E. (2006). High prognostic specificity of antisocial personality disorder in patients with drug dependence: results from a five-year follow-up. American Journal on Addictions 15(3):227-32.
5. Johnsson E, Fridell M. (1997). Suicide attempts in a cohort of drug abusers: A 5-year follow-up study. Acta Psychiatrica Scandinavica 96(5):362-366.