1. Totsika V, Felce D, Kerr M, Hastings RP. (2010). Behavior problems, psychiatric symptoms, and quality of life for older adults with intellectual disability with and without autism. Journal of Autism and Developmental Disorders 40(10):1171-8.
2. Griffith GM, Hastings RP, Nash S, Hill C. (2010). Using matched groups to explore child behavior problems and maternal well-being in children with Down syndrome and autism. Journal of Autism and Developmental Disorders 40(5):610-9.
3. Eldevik S, Hastings RP, Hughes JC, Jahr E, et al. (2010). Using participant data to extend the evidence base for intensive behavioral intervention for children with autism. American Journal on Intellectual and Developmental Disabilities 115(5):381-405.
4. McGrath L, Jones RS, Hastings RP. (2010). Outcomes of anti-bullying intervention for adults with intellectual disabilities. Research in Developmental Disabilities 31(2):376-80.
5. Doody MA, Hastings RP, O'Neill S, Grey IM. (2010). Sibling relationships in adults who have siblings with or without intellectual disabilities. Research in Developmental Disabilities 31(1):224-31.
6. Felce D, Kerr M, Hastings RP. (2009). A general practice-based study of the relationship between indicators of mental illness and challenging behaviour among adults with intellectual disabilities. Journal of Intellectual Disability Research 53(3):243-54.
7. Gibson JA, Grey IM, Hastings RP. (2009). Supervisor support as a predictor of burnout and therapeutic self-efficacy in therapists working in ABA schools. Journal of Autism and Developmental Disorders 39(7):1024-30.
8. Grindle CF, Kovshoff H, Hastings RP, Remington B. (2009). Parents' experiences of home-based applied behavior analysis programs for young children with autism. Journal of Autism and Developmental Disorders 39(1):42-56.
9. Lloyd T, Hastings RP. (2009). Parental locus of control and psychological well-being in mothers of children with intellectual disability. Journal of Intellectual and Developmental Disability 34(2):104-15.
10. Totsika V, Toogood S, Hastings RP, Nash S. (2008). Interactive training for active support: perspectives from staff. Journal of Intellectual and Developmental Disability 33(3):225-38.