1. Linden M, Vilain M. (2011). [Minimal emotional dysfunction and first impression formation in personality disorders]. Nervenarzt 82(1):25-36.
2. Muschalla B, Markova M, Linden M. (2010). Perceived job-anxiety and general psychosomatic symptom load and perceived social support - Is there a relationship?. Work 37(1):29-39.
3. Linden M, Baron S, Muschalla B. (2010). Relationship between work-related attitudes, performance and capacities according to the ICF in patients with mental disorders. Psychopathology 43(4):262-7.
4. Muschalla B, Linden M. (2009). Workplace phobia - A first explorative study on its relation to established anxiety disorders, sick leave, and work-directed treatment. Psychology, Health and Medicine 14(5):591-605.
5. Baron S, Linden M. (2009). Disorders of functions and disorders of capacity in relation to sick leave in mental disorders. International Journal of Social Psychiatry 55(1):57-63.
6. Baron S, Linden M. (2009). [Analyzing the effectiveness of inpatient psychosomatic rehabilitation using the mini-ICF-APP]. Rehabilitation 48(3):145-53.
7. Lischka AM, Lind A, Linden M. (2009). The role of the social network in psychosomatic day care and inpatient care. International Journal of Social Psychiatry 55(6):548-56.
8. Linden M, Gehrke G, Geiselmann B. (2009). Profiles of recreational activities of daily living (RADL) in patients with mental disorders. Psychiatria Danubina 21(4):490-6.
9. Muschalla B, Linden M. (2009). [Workplace-related anxiety, workplace phobia and disorders of participation]. Versicherungsmedizin 61(2):63-8.
10. Baron S, Linden M. (2008). The role of the "International Classification of Functioning, Disability and Health, ICF" in the description and classification of mental disorders. European Archives of Psychiatry and Clinical Neuroscience 5:81-5.