1. Ponizovsky AM, Shvarts S, Sasson R, Grinshpoon A. (2008). Mental health knowledge and attitudes among social workers employed in a supported education program for adult students with schizophrenia. American Journal of Psychiatric Rehabilitation 11(3):279-294.
2. Mirsky J, Kohn R, Levav I, Grinshpoon A, et al. (2008). Psychological distress and common mental disorders among immigrants: Results from the Israeli-based component of the world mental health survey. Journal of Clinical Psychiatry 69(11):1715-1720.
3. Grinshpoon A, Ponizovsky AM. (2008). The relationships between need profiles, clinical symptoms, functioning and the well-being of inpatients with severe mental disorders. Journal of Evaluation in Clinical Practice 14(2):218-225.
4. Mansbach-Kleinfeld I, Sasson R, Shvarts S, Grinshpoon A. (2007). What education means to people with psychiatric disabilities: A content analysis. American Journal of Psychiatric Rehabilitation 10(4):301-316.
5. Grinshpoon A, Abramowitz MZ, Lerner Y, Zilber N. (2007). Re-hospitalization of first-in-life admitted schizophrenic patients before and after rehabilitation legislation: a comparison of two national cohorts. Social Psychiatry and Psychiatric Epidemiology 42(5):355-9.