1. Teixeira P, Mata J, Williams G, Gorin A, Lemieux S. (2012). Self-Regulation, Motivation, and Psychosocial Factors in Weight Management. Journal of Obesity 2012:4 pages.
2. Veloso S, Matos M, Carvalho M, Diniz J. (2012). Psychosocial Factors of Different Health Behaviour Patterns in Adolescents: Association with Overweight and Weight Control Behaviours. Journal of Obesity 2012:10 pages.
3. Durrani S, Irvine J, Nolan R. (2012). Psychosocial Determinants of Health Behaviour Change in an E-Counseling Intervention for Hypertension. International Journal of Hypertension 2012:5 pages.
4. Barlow F, Scott C, Coghlan B, Lee P, et al. (2011). How the psychosocial context of clinical trials differs from usual care: a qualitative study of acupuncture patients. BMC Medical Research Methodology 11:79.
5. Finlayson K, Edwards H, Courtney M. (2011). Relationships between preventive activities, psychosocial factors and recurrence of venous leg ulcers: a prospective study. Journal of Advanced Nursing 67(10):2180-90.
6. Ho RC, Fu EH, Chua AN, Cheak AA, et al. (2011). Clinical and psychosocial factors associated with depression and anxiety in Singaporean patients with rheumatoid arthritis. International Journal of Rheumatic Diseases 14(1):37-47.
7. Duijts SF, Faber MM, Oldenburg HS, van Beurden M, et al. (2011). Effectiveness of behavioral techniques and physical exercise on psychosocial functioning and health-related quality of life in breast cancer patients and survivors--a meta-analysis. Psychooncology 20(2):115-26.
8. Figueira ML, Brissos S. (2011). Measuring psychosocial outcomes in schizophrenia patients. Current Opinion in Psychiatry 24(2):91-9.
9. Andersen LL. (2011). Influence of psychosocial work environment on adherence to workplace exercise. Journal of Occupational and Environmental Medicine 53(2):182-4.
10. Masi G, Manfredi A, Milone A, Muratori P, et al. (2011). Predictors of nonresponse to psychosocial treatment in children and adolescents with disruptive behavior disorders. Journal of Child and Adolescent Psychopharmacology 21(1):51-5.
11. Giannattasio A, Officioso A, Continisio GI, Griso G, et al. (2011). Psychosocial issues in children and adolescents with HIV infection evaluated with a World Health Organization age-specific descriptor system. Journal of Developmental and Behavioral Pediatrics 32(1):52-5.
12. Ramond A, Bouton C, Richard I, Roquelaure Y, et al. (2011). Psychosocial risk factors for chronic low back pain in primary care--a systematic review. Family Practice 28(1):12-21.
13. Grispen JE, Ronda G, Dinant GJ, de Vries NK, et al. (2011). To test or not to test: a cross-sectional survey of the psychosocial determinants of self-testing for cholesterol, glucose, and HIV. BMC Public Health 11:112.
14. Schaub D, Brune M, Jaspen E, Pajonk FG, et al. (2011). The illness and everyday living: close interplay of psychopathological syndromes and psychosocial functioning in chronic schizophrenia. European Archives of Psychiatry and Clinical Neuroscience 261(2):85-93.
15. Cao YP, Zhang YL, Chang DF, Yang SC, et al. (2011). Correlations between self-reported symptoms and psychosocial factors of perpetrators with domestic violence in China: a population-based sample. Chinese Medical Journal 124(4):546-50.
16. Vesterager L, Christensen TO, Olsen BB, Krarup G, et al. (2011). Cognitive training plus a comprehensive psychosocial programme (OPUS) versus the comprehensive psychosocial programme alone for patients with first-episode schizophrenia (the NEUROCOM trial): a study protocol for a centrally randomised, observer-blinded multi-centre clinical trial. Trials [Electronic Resource] 12:35.
17. Wilkinson P, Kelvin R, Roberts C, Dubicka B, et al. (2011). Clinical and psychosocial predictors of suicide attempts and nonsuicidal self-injury in the Adolescent Depression Antidepressants and Psychotherapy Trial (ADAPT). American Journal of Psychiatry 168(5):495-501.
18. Moldovan AR, David D. (2011). Effect of obesity treatments on eating behavior: psychosocial interventions versus surgical interventions. A systematic review. Eating Behaviors 12(3):161-7.
19. Wu WC, Chang HY, Kuo KN, Chen CY, et al. (2011). Psychosocial problems in children with allergic diseases: a population study in Taiwan. Child: Care, Health and Development 37(5):662-70.
20. Boesen EH, Karlsen R, Christensen J, Paaschburg B, et al. (2011). Psychosocial group intervention for patients with primary breast cancer: a randomised trial. European Journal of Cancer 47(9):1363-72.
21. Zwi AB, Blignault I, Bunde-Birouste AW, Ritchie JE, et al. (2011). Decision-makers, donors and data: factors influencing the development of mental health and psychosocial policy in the Solomon Islands. Health Policy and Planning 26(4):338-48.
22. Grov EK, Fossa SD, Dahl AA. (2011). Insomnia in elderly cancer survivors--a population-based controlled study of associations with lifestyle, morbidity, and psychosocial factors. Results from the Health Survey of North-Trondelag County (HUNT-2). Insomnia in elderly cancer survivors. Supportive Care in Cancer 19(9):1319-26.
23. Dijker A, van Alphen L, Bos A, van den Borne B, et al. (2011). Social integration of people with intellectual disability: insights from a social psychological research programme. Journal of Intellectual Disability Research 55(9):885-94.
24. Chu CL, Liang CK, Chow PC, Lin YT, et al. (2011). Fear of falling (FF): Psychosocial and physical factors among institutionalized older Chinese men in Taiwan. Archives of Gerontology and Geriatrics 53(2):e232-6.
25. Ross KA, McMillan T, Kelly T, Sumpter R, et al. (2011). Friendship, loneliness and psychosocial functioning in children with traumatic brain injury. Brain Injury 25(12):1206-11.
26. Gregory J, Robling M, Bennert K, Channon S, et al. (2011). Development and evaluation by a cluster randomised trial of a psychosocial intervention in children and teenagers experiencing diabetes: the DEPICTED study. Health Technology Assessment (Winchester, England) 15(29):1-202.
27. Tetley A, Jinks M, Huband N, Howells K. (2011). A systematic review of measures of therapeutic engagement in psychosocial and psychological treatment. Journal of Clinical Psychology 67(9):927-41.
28. Taha SA, Matheson K, Paquet L, Verma S, et al. (2011). Trust in physician in relation to blame, regret, and depressive symptoms among women with a breast cancer experience. Journal of Psychosocial Oncology 29(4):415-29.
29. Lelorain S, Tessier P, Florin A, Bonnaud-Antignac A. (2011). Predicting mental quality of life in breast cancer survivors using comparison participants. Journal of Psychosocial Oncology 29(4):430-49.
30. Luutonen S, Vahlberg T, Eloranta S, Hyvari H, et al. (2011). Breast cancer patients receiving postoperative radiotherapy: distress, depressive symptoms and unmet needs of psychosocial support. Radiotherapy and Oncology 100(2):299-303.
31. Zhang XJ, Wang AP. (2011). Development of a psychosocial adaptation questionnaire for Chinese patients with visual impairments. Journal of Clinical Nursing 20(19-20):2822-9.
32. Gracia E, Garcia F, Lila M. (2011). Police attitudes toward policing partner violence against women: do they correspond to different psychosocial profiles?. Journal of Interpersonal Violence 26(1):189-207.
33. Park J, Kim BJ, Kwon JW, Song YH, et al. (2011). Patterns of psychosocial adaptation and allergic disorders in Korean schoolchildren. International Archives of Allergy and Immunology 154(3):249-57.
34. Jones C, Hacker D, Meaden A, Cormac I, et al. (2011). WITHDRAWN: Cognitive behaviour therapy versus other psychosocial treatments for schizophrenia. [Review][Update of Cochrane Database Syst Rev. 2004;(4):CD000524; PMID: 15495000]. Cochrane Database of Systematic Reviews (4):CD000524.
35. Sing CY, Wong WS. (2011). Prevalence of insomnia and its psychosocial correlates among college students in Hong Kong. Journal of American College Health 59(3):174-82.
36. McCabe M, Ricciardelli L, Banfield S. (2011). Depressive Symptoms and Psychosocial Functioning in Preadolescent Children. Depression Research and Treatment 2011:7 pages.
37. Thomas J, Clark A. (2011). Women with Heart Failure Are at High Psychosocial Risk: A Systematic Review of How Sex and Gender Influence Heart Failure Self-Care. Cardiology Research and Practice 2011:6 pages.
38. Tlach L, Hampel P. (2010). [Gender differences in psychosocial variables in inpatient orthopedic rehabilitation of chronic low back pain]. Psychotherapie, Psychosomatik, Medizinische Psychologie 60(11):417-24.
39. Solantaus T, Paavonen EJ, Toikka S, Punamaki RL. (2010). Preventive interventions in families with parental depression: children's psychosocial symptoms and prosocial behaviour. European Child and Adolescent Psychiatry 19(12):883-92.
40. Braam KI, van Dijk EM, Veening MA, Bierings MB, et al. (2010). Design of the Quality of Life in Motion (QLIM) study: a randomized controlled trial to evaluate the effectiveness and cost-effectiveness of a combined physical exercise and psychosocial training program to improve physical fitness in children with cancer. BMC Cancer 10:624.
41. Surapolchai P, Satayasai W, Sinlapamongkolkul P, Udomsubpayakul U. (2010). Biopsychosocial predictors of health-related quality of life in children with thalassemia in Thammasat University Hospital. Journal of the Medical Association of Thailand 93( Suppl 7):S65-75.
42. Maughan D, Moore SC. (2010). Dimensions of child neglect: an exploration of parental neglect and its relationship with delinquency. Child Welfare 89(4):47-65.
43. Laskar AR, Gupta VK, Kumar D, Sharma N, et al. (2010). Psychosocial effect and economic burden on parents of children with locomotor disability. Indian Journal of Pediatrics 77(5):529-33.
44. Petersen I, Bhana A, Myeza N, Alicea S, et al. (2010). Psychosocial challenges and protective influences for socio-emotional coping of HIV+ adolescents in South Africa: a qualitative investigation. AIDS Care 22(8):970-8.
45. Sharp DJ, Chew-Graham C, Tylee A, Lewis G, et al. (2010). A pragmatic randomised controlled trial to compare antidepressants with a community-based psychosocial intervention for the treatment of women with postnatal depression: the RESPOND trial. Health Technology Assessment (Winchester, England) 14(43):iii-iv.
46. Valencia M, Rascon ML, Juarez F, Escamilla R, et al. (2010). Application in Mexico of psychosocial rehabilitation with schizophrenia patients. Psychiatry 73(3):248-63.
47. De Wolf A, Lane-Brown A, Tate RL, Middleton J, et al. (2010). Measuring community integration after spinal cord injury: validation of the Sydney psychosocial reintegration scale and community integration measure. Quality of Life Research 19(8):1185-93.
48. Vernooij-Dassen M, Vasse E, Zuidema S, Cohen-Mansfield J, et al. (2010). Psychosocial interventions for dementia patients in long-term care. International Psychogeriatrics 22(7):1121-8.
49. Cattapan-Ludewig K, Seifritz E. (2010). [Aetiology of depressive disorders--the biopsychosocial model]. Therapeutische Umschau 67(11):566-70.
50. Ussher M, Ibrahim S, Reid F, Shaw A, et al. (2010). Psychosocial correlates of health literacy among older patients with coronary heart disease. Journal of Health Communication 15(7):788-804.