1. van der Feltz-Cornelis CM, Van Os TW, Van Marwijk HW, Leentjens AF. (2010). Effect of psychiatric consultation models in primary care. A systematic review and meta-analysis of randomized clinical trials. Journal of Psychosomatic Research 68(6):521-33.
2. Bakker IM, van Marwijk HW, Terluin B, Anema JR, et al. (2010). Training GP's to use a minimal intervention for stress-related mental disorders with sick leave (MISS): Effects on performance: Results of the MISS project; a cluster-randomised controlled trial [ISRCTN43779641]. Patient Education and Counseling 78(2):206-11.
3. Muntingh AD, van der Feltz-Cornelis CM, van Marwijk HW, Spinhoven P, et al. (2009). Collaborative stepped care for anxiety disorders in primary care: aims and design of a randomized controlled trial. BMC Health Services Research 9:159.
4. Licht-Strunk E, Van Marwijk HW, Hoekstra T, Twisk JW, et al. (2009). Outcome of depression in later life in primary care: longitudinal cohort study with three years' follow-up. BMJ: British Medical Journal .
5. Bakker IM, Terluin B, van Marwijk HW, Gundy CM, et al. (2006). Effectiveness of a Minimal Intervention for Stress-related mental disorders with Sick leave (MISS); study protocol of a cluster randomised controlled trial in general practice [ISRCTN43779641]. BMC Public Health 6(124).