1. Boyd CP, Hayes L, Nurse S, Aisbett DL, et al. (2011). Preferences and intention of rural adolescents toward seeking help for mental health problems. Rural and Remote Health 11:1582.
2. Hossain D, Gorman D, Eley R, Coutts J. (2010). Value of mental health first aid training of advisory and extension agents in supporting farmers in rural Queensland. Rural and Remote Health 10(4):1593.
3. Petrazzuoli F, Soler JK, Buono N, Dobbs F. (2010). Quality of care for hypertensive patients with type 2 diabetes in a rural area of Southern Italy: is the recording of patient data and the achievement of quality indicators targets satisfactory?. Rural and Remote Health 10(3):1258.
4. Wielandt PM, Taylor E. (2010). Understanding rural practice: implications for occupational therapy education in Canada. Rural and Remote Health 10(3):1488.
5. Shubair MM, Tobin PK. (2010). Type 2 diabetes in the First Nations population: a case example of clinical practice guidelines. Rural and Remote Health 10(4):1505.