1. Rodgers RF, Paxton SJ, Chabrol H. (2009). Effects of parental comments on body dissatisfaction and eating disturbance in young adults: a sociocultural model. Body Image 6(3):171-7.
2. Richardson SM, Paxton SJ, Thomson JS. (2009). Is BodyThink an efficacious body image and self-esteem program? A controlled evaluation with adolescents. Body Image 6(2):75-82.
3. Kamysheva E, Skouteris H, Wertheim EH, Paxton SJ, et al. (2008). Examination of a multi-factorial model of body-related experiences during pregnancy: the relationships among physical symptoms, sleep quality, depression, self-esteem, and negative body attitudes. Body Image 5(2):152-63.
4. Knauss C, Paxton SJ, Alsaker FD. (2007). Relationships amongst body dissatisfaction, internalisation of the media body ideal and perceived pressure from media in adolescent girls and boys. Body Image 4:353-60 (50 ref).
5. Paxton SJ, McLean SA, Gollings EK, Faulkner C, et al. (2007). Comparison of face-to-face and internet interventions for body image and eating problems in adult women: an RCT. International Journal of Eating Disorders 40(8):692-704.
6. Gollings E, Paxton SJ. (2006). Comparison of internet and face-to-face delivery of a group body image and disordered eating intervention for women: A pilot study. Eating Disorders 14(1).
7. van den Berg P, Wertheim EH, Thompson JK, Paxton SJ. (2002). Development of body image, eating disturbance, and general psychological functioning in adolescent females: a replication using covariance structure modeling in an Australian sample. International Journal of Eating Disorders 32(1):46-51.
8. Paxton SJ, Schutz HK, Wertheim EH, Muir SL. (1999). Friendship clique and peer influences on body image concerns, dietary restraint, extreme weight-loss behaviors, and binge eating in adolescent girls. Journal of Abnormal Psychology 108(2):255-266.