1. Cameron C. (2007). Education and self-reliance among care leavers. Adoption and Fostering 31:39-49 (16 ref).
2. Morgan DG, Semchuk KM, Stewart NJ, D'Arcy C. (2002). Rural families caring for a relative with dementia: barriers to use of formal services. Social Science and Medicine 55(7 (Oct)):1129-42.
3. Theorell T, Hasselhorn HM, Andersson B. (2000). Interleukin 6 and cortisol in acute musculoskeletal disorders: Results from a case-referent study in Sweden. Stress Medicine 16(1):27-35.
4. Peterson CK, Bolton JE, Wood AR. (2000). A cross-sectional study correlating lumbar spine degeneration with disability and pain. Spine 15(25):218-223.
5. Smith SJ, Ellis E, White S, Moore AP. (2000). A double-blind placebo-controlled study of botulinum toxin in upper limb spasticity after stroke or head injury. Clinical Rehabilitation 14(1):5-13.
6. Imamura Y, Sakamoto E, Shiiba S, Iwamoto M, et al. (2000). Predicting the prognosis of abnormal sensation after dental treatment - Using self-reported symptoms. Journal of Japanese Dental Society of Anesthesiology 28(1):20-26.
7. Furlonger B. (1998). An investigation of the career development of high school adolescents with hearing impairments in New Zealand. American Annals of the Deaf 143(3):268-76.
8. Lancioni GE, Oliva D, Pellegrino A, Soresi S. (1998). A Person with Intellectual and Visual Disabilities Achieving Independent Task Performance through a Self-Operated Instruction System. International Journal of Rehabilitation Research 21(2):231-35.
9. Sallans D. (1998). Inventing Hope: Working with the Mentally Ill in Outdoor Adventure. Zip Lines: the Voice for Adventure Education (34).
10. Teichman M, Kadmon A. (1998). Boundaries Instead of Walls: The Rehabilitation of Prisoner Drug Addicts. Journal of Offender Rehabilitation 26(3):59-70.