91. Dawson S. (1993). The role of occupational therapy groups in an Australian hospice. American Journal of Hospice and Palliative Care 10(4):13-7.
92. Davey C, Cornes P, Aitken C. (1993). Evaluating a rehabilitation co-ordinator service for personal injury claimants. International Journal of Rehabilitation Research 16(1):49-53.
93. De C Williams AC, Nicholas MK, Richardson PH, Pither CE, et al. (1993). Evaluation of a cognitive behavioural programme for rehabilitating patients with chronic pain. British Journal of General Practice 43(377):513-518.
94. Finset A. (1992). Subacute brain injury rehabilitation: a program description and a study of staff program evaluation. Scandinavian Journal of Rehabilitation Medicine. Supplement 26:25-33.
95. Hazell JW. (1990). Tinnitus. III: The practical management of sensorineural tinnitus. Journal of Otolaryngology 19(1):11-8.
96. Ishigaki K. (1990). [Formation of teaching team for diabetic patient]. Japanese Journal of Clinical Medicine (Nippon Rinsho) 48:833-41.
97. Jackel WH, Cziske R, Gerdes N, Jacobi E. (1990). [Assessment of the effectiveness of inpatient rehabilitation measures in patients with chronic low back pain: a prospective, randomized, controlled study]. Rehabilitation 29(2):129-33.
98. Martens L, Cameron T, Simonsen M. (1990). Effects of a multidisciplinary management program on neurologically impaired patients with dysphagia. Dysphagia 5(3):147-151.