1. de Urries FB, Verdugo MA. (2011). Sheltered Employment Centers: Characteristics and users' perception. Work 38(2):155-61.
2. Kajiwara T. (2006). [Giving patients a task and helping them to perform a product work--support to give an opportunity to work and a viewpoint of the former committee of rehabilitation problems that insists on coexistence of tasks and labor]. Psychiatria et Neurologia Japonica (Seishin Shinkeigaku Zasshi) 108:79-83.
3. Masuda I. (2006). [Response to the desire of patients with mental diseases for vocational rehabilitation--analysis based on the practice at a welfare workshop]. Psychiatria et Neurologia Japonica (Seishin Shinkeigaku Zasshi) 108:69-73.
4. de Urries FBJ, Verdugo MA, Jenaro C, Crespo M, et al. (2005). Supported employment and job outcomes. Typicalness and other related variables. Work: a Journal of Prevention, Assessment and Rehabilitation 25(3).
5. Kober R, Eggleton IR. (2005). The effect of different types of employment on quality of life. Journal of Intellectual Disability Research 49(Pt 10):756-60.
6. Lo KK, Li EP. (2005). Content validation on the Work Performance Rating Scale for sheltered workshop workers. Work 25(4):341-6.
7. Oldman J, Thomson L, Calsaferri K, Luke A, et al. (2005). A case report of the conversion of sheltered employment to evidence-based supported employment in Canada. Psychiatric Services 56(11):1436-40.
8. Krupa T, Lagarde M, Carmichael K. (2003). Transforming sheltered workshops into affirmative businesses: an outcome evaluation. Psychiatric Rehabilitation Journal 26(4):359-67.
9. Julius E, Wolfson H, Yalon Chamovitz S. (2003). Equally unequal: Gender discrimination in the workplace among adults with mental retardation. Work: a Journal of Prevention, Assessment and Rehabilitation 20(3).
10. Hokonen T, Karlsson H, Koivisto AM, Stengard E, et al. (2003). Schizophrenic patients in different treatment settings during the era of deinstitutionalization: Three-year follow-up of three discharge cohorts in Finland. Australian and New Zealand Journal of Psychiatry 37(2):160-168.