133. Hogan AM, Kirkham FJ, Isaacs EB, Wade AM, et al. (2005). Intellectual decline in children with moyamoya and sickle cell anaemia. Developmental Medicine and Child Neurology 47(12):824-9.
134. De D. (2005). Sickle cell anaemia 1: background, causes and incidence in the UK. British Journal of Nursing 14(8):447-50.
135. Akinyanju OO, Otaigbe AI, Ibidapo MO. (2005). Outcome of holistic care in Nigerian patients with sickle cell anaemia. Clinical and Laboratory Haematology 27(3):195-9.
136. Anie KA. (2005). Psychological complications in sickle cell disease. British Journal of Haematology 129(6):723-9.
137. Anie KA, Telfair J, Sickle Cell Disease Transition Study Working G. (2005). Multi-site study of transition in adolescents with sickle cell disease in the United Kingdom and the United States. International Journal of Adolescent Medicine and Health 17(2):169-78.