1. Guruge S, Ford-Gilboe M, Samuels-Dennis J, Varcoe C, Wilk P, Wuest J. (2012). Rethinking Social Support and Conflict: Lessons from a Study of Women Who Have Separated from Abusive Partners. Nursing Research and Practice 2012:10 pages.
2. Berard D, VanDenKerkhof E, Harrison M, Tranmer J. (2012). Gender Differences in the Influence of Social Support on One-Year Changes in Functional Status in Older Patients with Heart Failure. Cardiology Research and Practice 2012:10 pages.
3. Moore D, Ayers S. (2011
). [A review of postnatal mental health websites: help for healthcare professionals and patients.]. Archives of Women's Mental Health 14(6):443-52.
4. Garssen B, Vos P, de Jager Meezenbroek E, de Klerk C, et al. (2011). Analyzing differences between psychotherapy groups and social support groups for breast cancer patients: development of an assessment method using video recordings. Patient Education and Counseling 82(3):377-83.
5. Sundin L, Hochwalder J, Lisspers J. (2011). A longitudinal examination of generic and occupational specific job demands, and work-related social support associated with burnout among nurses in Sweden. Work 38(4):389-400.
6. Sawyer MG, Bittman M, LA Greca AM, Crettenden AD, et al. (2011). Time demands of caring for children with cerebral palsy: what are the implications for maternal mental health?. Developmental Medicine and Child Neurology 53(4):338-43.
7. Lehman AJ, Pratt DD, DeLongis A, Collins JB, et al. (2011). Do spouses know how much fatigue, pain, and physical limitation their partners with rheumatoid arthritis experience? Implications for social support. Arthritis Care and Research 63(1):120-7.
8. Okawa S, Yasuoka J, Ishikawa N, Poudel KC, et al. (2011). Perceived social support and the psychological well-being of AIDS orphans in urban Kenya. AIDS Care 23(9):1177-85.
9. Singh D, Chaudoir SR, Escobar MC, Kalichman S. (2011). Stigma, burden, social support, and willingness to care among caregivers of PLWHA in home-based care in South Africa. AIDS Care 23(7):839-45.
10. Lee MK, Park S, Lee ES, Ro J, et al. (2011). Social support and depressive mood 1[NON-BREAKING SPACE]year after diagnosis of breast cancer compared with the general female population: a prospective cohort study. Supportive Care in Cancer 19(9):1379-92.