11. Leung GP, Chan CC, Chung RC, Pang MY. (2011). Determinants of activity and participation in preschoolers with developmental delay. Research in Developmental Disabilities 32(1):289-96.
12. Wong AM, Leung C, Siu EK, Lam CC, et al. (2011). Development of the language subtest in a developmental assessment scale to identify Chinese preschool children with special needs. Research in Developmental Disabilities 32(1):297-305.
13. McCartney E, Boyle J, Ellis S, Bannatyne S, et al. (2011). Indirect language therapy for children with persistent language impairment in mainstream primary schools: outcomes from a cohort intervention. International Journal of Language and Communication Disorders 46(1):74-82.
14. van der Schuit M, Segers E, van Balkom H, Verhoeven L. (2011). Early language intervention for children with intellectual disabilities: a neurocognitive perspective. Research in Developmental Disabilities 32(2):705-12.
15. Peeters M, de Moor J, Verhoeven L. (2011). Emergent literacy activities, instructional adaptations and school absence of children with cerebral palsy in special education. Research in Developmental Disabilities 32(2):659-68.
16. Danielsson H, Dahlstrom O, Andersson J. (2011). The more you remember the more you decide: collaborative memory in adolescents with intellectual disability and their assistants. Research in Developmental Disabilities 32(2):470-6.
17. Trottier N, Kamp L, Mirenda P. (2011). Effects of peer-mediated instruction to teach use of speech-generating devices to students with autism in social game routines. AAC: Augmentative and Alternative Communication 27(1):26-39.
18. Fujisawa K, Inoue T, Yamana Y, Hayashi H. (2011). The effect of animation on learning action symbols by individuals with intellectual disabilities. AAC: Augmentative and Alternative Communication 27(1):53-60.
19. Anderson JL. (2011). International Leaders Summit: using dialogue to Center the Conversation on the Education of Deaf Children and Youth in the 21st century. American Annals of the Deaf 156(2):75-86.
20. Yehudai N, Tzach N, Shpak T, Most T, et al. (2011). Demographic factors influencing educational placement of the hearing-impaired child with a cochlear implant. Otology and Neurotology 32(6):943-7.
21. Swiderska N, Gondwe J, Joseph J, Gibbs J. (2011). The prevalence and management of epilepsy in secondary school pupils with and without special educational needs. Child: Care, Health and Development 37(1):96-102.
22. Hayashi M, Arakida M, Ohashi K. (2011). The effectiveness of a sex education program facilitating social skills for people with intellectual disability in Japan. Journal of Intellectual and Developmental Disability 36(1):11-9.
23. Siu E, Tam E, Sin D, Ng C, et al. (2010). A survey of augmentative and alternative communication service provision in Hong Kong. AAC: Augmentative and Alternative Communication 26(4):289-98.
24. Chiang HY, Jacobs K. (2010). Perceptions of a computer-based instruction system in special education: high school teachers and students views. Work 37(4):349-59.
25. Suggate SP. (2010). Why what we teach depends on when: grade and reading intervention modality moderate effect size. Developmental Psychology 46(6):1556-79.
26. van Vonderen A, Duker P, Didden R. (2010). Instruction and video feedback to improve staff's trainer behaviour and response prompting during one-to-one training with young children with severe intellectual disability. Research in Developmental Disabilities 31(6):1481-90.
27. Peters-Scheffer N, Didden R, Mulders M, Korzilius H. (2010). Low intensity behavioral treatment supplementing preschool services for young children with autism spectrum disorders and severe to mild intellectual disability. Research in Developmental Disabilities 31(6):1678-84.
28. Cheng Y, Chen S. (2010). Improving social understanding of individuals of intellectual and developmental disabilities through a 3D-facail expression intervention program. Research in Developmental Disabilities 31(6):1434-42.
29. Wu L, Qiu Z, Wong D, Hernandez LW, et al. (2010). The research on the status, rehabilitation, education, vocational development, social integration and support services related to intellectual disability in China. Research in Developmental Disabilities 31(6):1216-22.
30. Richardson JT, Marschark M, Sarchet T, Sapere P. (2010). Deaf and hard-of-hearing students' experiences in mainstream and separate postsecondary education. Journal of Deaf Studies and Deaf Education 15(4):358-82.
31. Most T, Shina-August E, Meilijson S. (2010). Pragmatic abilities of children with hearing loss using cochlear implants or hearing AIDS compared to hearing children. Journal of Deaf Studies and Deaf Education 15(4):422-37.
32. Silva C, Capellini SA. (2010). Efficacy of the reading and phonological remediation program in learning disabilities. Profono 22(2):131-9.
33. Campo-Mon MA, Castro-Paneda P, Alvarez-Martino E, Alvarez-Hernandez M, et al. (2010). [The performance of school integration according to the perception of specialist teachers in therapeutic pedagogy]. Psicothema 22(4):797-805.
34. Jimenez JE, Rodriguez C, Crespo P, Gonzalez D, et al. (2010). Implementation of Response to Intervention (RtI) Model in Spain: an example of a collaboration between Canarian universities and the department of education of the Canary Islands. Psicothema 22(4):935-42.
35. Storbeck C, Martin D, Parkin I, Magongwa L, et al. (2010). South African Deaf education and the Deaf community. American Annals of the Deaf 155(4):488-518.