1. Griffiths S, Barnes R, Britten N, Wilkinson R. (2012
). [Potential causes and consequences of overlap in talk between speakers with Parkinson's disease and their familiar conversation partners.]. Seminars in Speech and Language 33(1):27-43.
2. Sternic N, Mijajlovic M, Tomic G, Pavlovic A. (2012
). [Dysarthria and mutism.]. Frontiers of Neurology and Neuroscience 30:83-5.
3. Schmitz-Hubsch T, Eckert O, Schlegel U, Klockgether T, et al. (2012
). [Instability of syllable repetition in patients with spinocerebellar ataxia and Parkinson's disease.]. Movement Disorders 27(2):316-9.
4. Whiteside SP, Inglis AL, Dyson L, Roper A, et al. (2012
). [Error reduction therapy in reducing struggle and grope behaviours in apraxia of speech.]. Neuropsychological Rehabilitation 22(2):267-94.
5. Vidovic M, Sinanovic O, Sabaskic L, Haticic A, et al. (2011
). [Incidence and types of speech disorders in stroke patients.]. Acta Clinica Croatica 50(4):491-4.