1. Leddy MA, Farrow VA, Joseph GF Jr, Schulkin J. (2012
). [Obstetrician/gynecologists and postpartum mental health: differences between CME course takers and nontakers.]. Journal of Continuing Education in the Health Professions 32(1):39-47.
2. Landry A. (2012
). [Suggested evaluation approach for health and safety training.]. Work 41(2):177-86.
3. Chou YC, Harman AD, Lin CJ, Lee WP, et al. (2011). Outcome evaluation of active support training in Taiwan. Research in Developmental Disabilities 32(3):1130-6.
4. Damen S, Kef S, Worm M, Janssen MJ, et al. (2011). Effects of video-feedback interaction training for professional caregivers of children and adults with visual and intellectual disabilities. Journal of Intellectual Disability Research 55(6):581-95.
5. Romanowska J, Larsson G, Eriksson M, Wikstrom BM, et al. (2011). Health effects on leaders and co-workers of an art-based leadership development program. Psychotherapy and Psychosomatics 80(2):78-87.
6. Zijlmans LJ, Embregts PJ, Gerits L, Bosman AM, et al. (2011). Training emotional intelligence related to treatment skills of staff working with clients with intellectual disabilities and challenging behaviour. Journal of Intellectual Disability Research 55(2):219-30.
7. Murray C, Lawry J. (2011). Maintenance of professional currency: perceptions of occupational therapists. Australian Occupational Therapy Journal 58(4):261-9.
8. Young TJ, Manthorp C, Howells D, Tullo E. (2011). Optimizing communication between medical professionals and people living with dementia. International Psychogeriatrics 23(7):1078-85.
9. Cusick A, Johnson L, Bissett M. (2010). Continuing professional development for occupational therapy emergency department services. Australian Occupational Therapy Journal 57(6):380-5.
10. Novak I, McIntyre S. (2010). The effect of education with workplace supports on practitioners' evidence-based practice knowledge and implementation behaviours. Australian Occupational Therapy Journal 57(6):386-93.