415. Pinnington L, Hegarty J. (2000). Effects of consistent food presentation on oral-motor skill acquisition in children with severe neurological impairment. Dysphagia 15(4):213-23.
416. Tsukamoto Y. (2000). CT study of closure of the hemipharynx with head rotation in a case of lateral medullary syndrome. Dysphagia 15(1):17-18.
417. Pinnington LL, Muhiddin KA, Lobeck M, Pearce VR. (2000). Interrater and intrarrater reliability of the Exeter Dysphagia Assessment Technique applied to healthy elderly adults. Dysphagia 15(1):6-9.
418. Goulding R, Bakheit AM. (2000). Evaluation of the benefits of monitoring fluid thickness in the dietary management of dysphagic stroke patients. Clinical Rehabilitation 14(2):119-124.
419. Shibuya S, Wakayama Y, Asai J, Fujimoto T, et al. (1999). A Study of Swallowing Function in Stroke Patients Using Videofluorography and Double Contrast Pharyngogram by Computed Radiography. Japanese Journal of Rehabilitation Medicine 36(1):43-48.
420. Ohkuma R, Fujishima I, Takehara I, Ishii M, et al. (1999). Transmucosal Surface Electromyography of Cricopharyngeal Muscle Using a Catheter Electrode. Japanese Journal of Rehabilitation Medicine 36(6):410-414.
421. Pinnington L, Hegarty J. (1999). Effects of consistent food presentation on efficiency of eating and nutritive value of food consumed by children with severe neurological impairment. Dysphagia 14(1):17-26.
422. Ward EC, Conroy A. (1999). Validity, reliability and responsivity of the Royal Brisbane Hospital Outcome Measure for Swallowing. Asia Pacific Journal of Speech, Language and Hearing 4(2):109-29.
423. Thomas FJ, Wiles CM. (1999). Dysphagia and nutritional status in multiple sclerosis. Journal of Neurology 246(8):677-682.
424. Laccourreye O, Paczona R, Ageel M, Hans S, et al. (1999). Intracordal autologous fat injection for aspiration after recurrent laryngeal nerve paralysis. European Archives of Oto Rhino Laryngology 256(9):458-61.