1. Aoun S, Bird S, Kristjanson LJ, Currow D. (2010). Reliability testing of the FAMCARE-2 scale: measuring family carer satisfaction with palliative care. Palliative Medicine 24(7):674-81.
2. Funk L, Stajduhar K, Toye C, Aoun S, et al. (2010). Part 2: Home-based family caregiving at the end of life: a comprehensive review of published qualitative research (1998-2008). Palliative Medicine 24(6):594-607.
3. Halkett GK, Ciccarelli M, Keesing S, Aoun S. (2010). Occupational therapy in palliative care: is it under-utilised in Western Australia?. Australian Occupational Therapy Journal 57(5):301-9.
4. Grande G, Stajduhar K, Aoun S, Toye C, et al. (2009). Supporting lay carers in end of life care: current gaps and future priorities. Palliative Medicine 23(4):339-44.
5. Aoun S, Kristjanson LJ, Oldham L, Currow D. (2008). A qualitative investigation of the palliative care needs of terminally ill people who live alone. Collegian: Journal of the Royal College of Nursing, Australia 15(1).
6. Monterosso L, Kristjanson LJ, Aoun S, Phillips MB. (2007). Supportive and palliative care needs of families of children with life-threatening illnesses in Western Australia: evidence to guide the development of a palliative care service. Palliative Medicine 21(8):689-96.
7. Aoun S, Kristjanson LJ, Currow D, Skett K, et al. (2007). Terminally-ill people living alone without a caregiver: an Australian national scoping study of palliative care needs. Palliative Medicine 21(1):29-34.
8. Kristjanson LJ, Aoun S. (2004). Palliative care for families: remembering the hidden patients. Canadian Journal of Psychiatry (Revue Canadienne de Psychiatrie) 49:359-65.