1. Perchon LF, Pintarelli VL, Bezerra E, Thiel M, et al. (2011). Quality of life in elderly men with aging symptoms and lower urinary tract symptoms (LUTS). Neurourology and Urodynamics 30(4):515-9.
2. Giannaki CD, Stefanidis I, Karatzaferi C, Liakos N, et al. (2011). The effect of prolonged intradialytic exercise in hemodialysis efficiency indices. ASAIO Journal 57(3):213-8.
3. Szepietowski JC, Balaskas E, Taube KM, Taberly A, et al. (2011). Quality of life in patients with uraemic xerosis and pruritus. Acta Dermato-Venereologica 91(3):313-7.
4. Giannantoni A, Silvestro D, Siracusano S, Azicnuda E, et al. (2011). Urologic dysfunction and neurologic outcome in coma survivors after severe traumatic brain injury in the postacute and chronic phase. Archives of Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation 92(7):1134-8.
5. Yoo EH, Kim YM, Kim D. (2011). Factors predicting the response to biofeedback-assisted pelvic floor muscle training for urinary incontinence. International Journal of Gynaecology and Obstetrics 112(3):179-81.
6. Tandeter H, Gendler S, Dreiher J, Tarasiuk A. (2011). Nocturic episodes in patients with benign prostatic enlargement may suggest the presence of obstructive sleep apnea. Journal of the American Board of Family Medicine 24(2):146-51.
7. Kaya S, Akbayrak T, Beksac S. (2011). Comparison of different treatment protocols in the treatment of idiopathic detrusor overactivity: a randomized controlled trial. Clinical Rehabilitation 25(4):327-38.
8. Ounissi M, Gargah T, Bacha MM, Boubaker K, et al. (2011). Malformative uropathies and kidney transplantation. Transplantation Proceedings 43(2):437-40.
9. Akasbi N, Houssaini TS, Rabhi S, Lahlou M, et al. (2011). Diffuse uremic tumoral calcinosis in a patient on long-term hemodialysis. JCR: Journal of Clinical Rheumatology 17(5):272-4.
10. Mizrahi EH, Waitzman A, Arad M, Blumstein T, et al. (2011). Bladder management and the functional outcome of elderly ischemic stroke patients. Archives of Gerontology and Geriatrics 53(2):e125-8.
11. Hagen EM, Faerestrand S, Hoff JM, Rekand T, et al. (2011). Cardiovascular and urological dysfunction in spinal cord injury. Acta Neurologica Scandinavica. Supplementum (191):71-8.
12. Hrisanfow E, Hagglund D. (2011). The prevalence of urinary incontinence among women and men with chronic obstructive pulmonary disease in Sweden. Journal of Clinical Nursing 20(13-14):1895-905.
13. Thomas LH, Watkins CL, French B, Sutton C, et al. (2011). Study protocol: ICONS: identifying continence options after stroke: a randomised trial. Trials [Electronic Resource] 12:131.
14. Sims J, Browning C, Lundgren-Lindquist B, Kendig H. (2011). Urinary incontinence in a community sample of older adults: prevalence and impact on quality of life. Disability and Rehabilitation 33(15-16):1389-98.
15. Hagen EM, Faerestrand S, Hoff JM, Rekand T, et al. (2011). Cardiovascular and urological dysfunction in spinal cord injury. Acta Neurologica Scandinavica. Supplementum (191):71-8.
16. von Gontard A, Baeyens D, Van Hoecke E, Warzak WJ, et al. (2011). Psychological and psychiatric issues in urinary and fecal incontinence. Journal of Urology 185(4):1432-6.
17. Kim H, Yoshida H, Suzuki T. (2011). The effects of multidimensional exercise on functional decline, urinary incontinence, and fear of falling in community-dwelling elderly women with multiple symptoms of geriatric syndrome: a randomized controlled and 6-month follow-up trial. Archives of Gerontology and Geriatrics 52(1):99-105.
18. Chartier Kastler E, Genevois S, Game X, Denys P, et al. (2011). Treatment of neurogenic male urinary incontinence related to intrinsic sphincter insufficiency with an artificial urinary sphincter: a French retrospective multicentre study. BJU International 107(3):426-32.
19. Sriboonreung T, Wongtra-ngan S, Eungpinichpong W, Laopaiboon M. (2011). Effectiveness of pelvic floor muscle training in incontinent women at Maharaj Nakorn Chiang Mai Hospital: a randomized controlled trial. Journal of the Medical Association of Thailand 94(1):1-7.
20. Chen CY, Hsu CC, Pei YC, Yu CC, et al. (2011). Nocturia is an independent predictor of severe obstructive sleep apnea in patients with ischemic stroke. Journal of Neurology 258(2):189-94.
21. Tibaek S, Dehlendorff C, Iversen HK, Klarskov P, et al. (2011). Is well-being associated with lower urinary tract symptoms in patients with stroke?. Scandinavian Journal of Urology and Nephrology 45(2):134-42.
22. Lopes M, Ferraro A, Doria Filho U, Kuckzinski E, et al. (2011). Quality of life of pediatric patients with lower urinary tract dysfunction and their caregivers. Pediatric Nephrology 26(4):571-7.
23. Assis GM, e Faro AC. (2011). [Clean intermittent self catheterization in spinal cord injury]. Revista Da Escola de Enfermagem Da USP 45(1):289-93.
24. Wang YH, Chen SH, Jou HJ, Tsao LI. (2011). Doing the best to control: the experiences of Taiwanese women with lower urinary tract symptoms. Nursing Research 60(1):66-72.
25. Leong RK, Marcelissen TA, Nieman FH, De Bie RA, et al. (2011). Satisfaction and patient experience with sacral neuromodulation: results of a single center sample survey. Journal of Urology 185(2):588-92.
26. Amarenco G, Guinet A, Jousse M, Verollet D, et al. (2011). Pencil and paper test: a new tool to predict the ability of neurological patients to practice clean intermittent self-catheterization. Journal of Urology 185(2):578-82.
27. Cox A, Breau L, Connor L, McNeely PD, et al. (2011). Transition of care to an adult spina bifida clinic: patient perspectives and medical outcomes. Journal of Urology 186(4 Suppl):1590-4.
28. Thietje R, Giese R, Pouw M, Kaphengst C, et al. (2011). How does knowledge about spinal cord injury-related complications develop in subjects with spinal cord injury? A descriptive analysis in 214 patients. Spinal Cord 49(1):43-8.
29. Mizrahi EH, Waitzman A, Arad M, Blumstein T, et al. (2011). Bladder management and the functional outcome of elderly ischemic stroke patients. Archives of Gerontology and Geriatrics 53(2):e125-8.
30. Cruz CD, Cruz F. (2011). Spinal cord injury and bladder dysfunction: new ideas about an old problem. Thescientificworldjournal 11:214-34.
31. Immonen K, Finne P, Gronhagen-Riska C, Pettersson T, et al. (2011). A marked decline in the incidence of renal replacement therapy for amyloidosis associated with inflammatory rheumatic diseases - data from nationwide registries in Finland. Amyloid 18(1):25-8.
32. Schalow G. (2010). Scientific basis for learning transfer from movements to urinary bladder functions for bladder repair in human patients with CNS injury. Electromyography and Clinical Neurophysiology 50(7-8):339-95.
33. Rogers J. (2010). One step at a time: how to toilet train children with learning disabilities. Nursing Times 106(47):19-20.
34. Fagerskiold AM, Glad Mattsson G. (2010). Disabled children and adolescents may be outsiders in the community. International Nursing Review 57(4):470-7.
35. Mompoint D, Carlier RY, Orlikowski D. (2010). [Neuromuscular diseases: imaging of thoracic, digestive and urinary complications]. Journal de Radiologie 91(12 Pt 2):1419-36.
36. Obi Y, Kimura T, Nagasawa Y, Yamamoto R, et al. (2010). Impact of age and overt proteinuria on outcomes of stage 3 to 5 chronic kidney disease in a referred cohort. Clinical Journal of The American Society of Nephrology: CJASN 5(9):1558-65.
37. Glad Mattsson G, Brannstrom M, Eldh M, Mattsson S. (2010). Voiding school for children with idiopathic urinary incontinence and/or bladder dysfunction. Journal of Pediatric Urology 6(5):490-5.
38. Yang PY, Meng NH, Chou EC. (2010). Voiding dysfunctions in children with mental retardation. Neurourology and Urodynamics 29(7):1272-5.
39. Kajbafzadeh AM, Elmi A, Mazaheri P, Talab SS, et al. (2010). Genitourinary involvement in epidermolysis bullosa: clinical presentations and therapeutic challenges. BJU International 106(11):1763-6.
40. Von Gontard A, Didden R, Sinnema M, Curfs L. (2010). Urinary incontinence in persons with Prader-Willi Syndrome. BJU International 106(11):1758-62.
41. Goepel M, Kirschner-Hermanns R, Welz-Barth A, Steinwachs KC, et al. (2010). Urinary incontinence in the elderly: part 3 of a series of articles on incontinence. Deutsches Arzteblatt International 107(30):531-6.
42. Centemero A, Rigatti L, Giraudo D, Lazzeri M, et al. (2010). Preoperative pelvic floor muscle exercise for early continence after radical prostatectomy: a randomised controlled study. European Urology 57(6):1039-43.
43. Natsheh A, Shenfeld OZ, Farkas A, Chertin B. (2010). Endoscopic treatment of vesicoureteral reflux in an adult population: Can we teach our adult urology colleagues?. Journal of Pediatric Urology 6(6):600-4.
44. Possover M, Schurch B, Henle KP. (2010). New strategies of pelvic nerves stimulation for recovery of pelvic visceral functions and locomotion in paraplegics. Neurourology and Urodynamics 29(8):1433-8.
45. Martens FM, van Kuppevelt HJ, Beekman JA, Heijnen IC, et al. (2010). No primary role of ambulatory urodynamics for the management of spinal cord injury patients compared to conventional urodynamics. Neurourology and Urodynamics 29(8):1380-6.
46. Haab F, Beley S, Cornu JN, Culine S, et al. (2010). [Urinary and sexual disorders following localised prostate cancer management]. Bulletin du Cancer 97(12):1537-49.
47. Hagglund D. (2010). A systematic literature review of incontinence care for persons with dementia: the research evidence. Journal of Clinical Nursing 19(3-4):303-12.
48. Coggrave MJ, Norton C. (2010). The need for manual evacuation and oral laxatives in the management of neurogenic bowel dysfunction after spinal cord injury: a randomized controlled trial of a stepwise protocol. Spinal Cord 48(6):504-10.
49. Khan F, Pallant JF, Pallant JI, Brand C, et al. (2010). A randomised controlled trial: outcomes of bladder rehabilitation in persons with multiple sclerosis. Journal of Neurology, Neurosurgery and Psychiatry 81(9):1033-8.
50. Sanchez Raya J, Romero Culleres G, Gonzalez Viejo MA, Ramirez Garceran L, et al. (2010). [Quality of life evaluation in spinal cord injured patients comparing different bladder management techniques]. Actas Urologicas Espanolas 34(6):537-42.