212. Dolman M, Chase J. (1996). Comparison between the Health Belief Model and Subjective Expected Utility Theory: predicting incontinence prevention behaviour in post-partum women. Journal of Evaluation in Clinical Practice 2(3):217-22.
213. Fleshner N, Herschorn S. (1996). The artificial urinary sphincter for post-radical prostatectomy incontinence: impact on urinary symptoms and quality of life. Journal of Urology 155(4):1260-4.
214. Glavind K, Nohr SB, Walter S. (1996). Biofeedback and physiotherapy versus physiotherapy alone in the treatment of genuine stress urinary incontinence. International Urogynecology Journal and Pelvic Floor Dysfunction 7(6):339-43.
215. Imai K, Kadowaki T, Aizawa Y, Fukutomi K. (1996). Problems in the health management of persons with spinal cord injury. Journal of Clinical Epidemiology 49(5):505-10.
216. Kamei TF, Simanouchi S, Hayashi M. (1996). [A study of endogenous-exogenous factors in urinary incontinence and home care nursing of the elderly at home]. Japanese Journal of Nursing Research (Kango Kenkyu) 29:399-412.